What are you working on currently? (2022)

That is SO cool! It looks just like in Lego games!

1 Like

settings frame

Settings_Frame

22 Likes

Currently working on a DataStore manager windows application in C#

It automatically prompts you to choose of which type you want your value to be if you input numbers

12 Likes

Graffitown

A “spray around the city” game with some cool extras, like

• paint on moving objects,
  • use neon colors (not flashing ones),
  • a mostly procedural generated city

The city will be bigger and more detailed as I go ahead with the scripting and the missing features will be added too.

This is really in dev. phase!

[image]

11 Likes

I’m making a random thing that’s basically Roblox, in Roblox.

(Disclaimer about not using Roblox password is so that they don’t think this is a game to steal accounts)

10 Likes

I’ve been working on a little PBR cabin showcase. Feedback on Narrative-based Showcase

34 Likes

Lineart based world with bricks >.<

35 Likes

Ive created a Roblox Studio class icon pack that i released today!!

Refurb’d

23 Likes

Working on a puzzle game

42 Likes

Been getting getting VERY caught up with school and been feeling really demotivated. But I’m back now!

Celebratory chair model?? :joy:

10 Likes

I genuinely thought that was real, the lighting is amazing!! Would live here

Wow! This is a very unique idea I’ve never seen before! Nice work!

1 Like

Made an intro for a project of mine (it’s a bit of a choppy quality, I apologize. My laptop’s not that strong.)

14 Likes

Yoo that’s sick! How did you achieve those sun rays coming through the window though? They look really cool.

2 Likes

my school teacher after me showing it
be like “No that is not Roblox”
I say "but It is :smiley: "
Teacher “SUS”

4 Likes

that is very nice and perplexing to my eyes lol

2 Likes

Ooh wow! It looks really cool. If you are making this into a game I definitely want to check it out! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I just used a part with surface gui’s set on its sides and placed some images inside them representing light rays to complete the effect.

Working on my animation and modelling, i made Moon Knights Boomerang

Shotgun animation and model (it’s not very good nor is it accurate)

16 Likes

Size Legends

I’m working on a simulator, i’m trying to complete it by the end of may. I’m solo dev and i’m just hiring people for things as models and builds and sometimes ui designs. My game looks like this currently with ui’s and map

I will be scripting the game with 7 months experience. And so far the main part of the game is done all i need is side things such as: Egg’s, More tools and mostly boring stuff like icon’s like Pet pictures, Tool pictures, and putting all things together

7 Likes