What are you working on currently? (2022)

nope
it works with all 3 types of lights, it’s all maths!

2 Likes

They use their six fingers to play their eight stringed wishbone, and the name refers to their location and lifestyle of living underground in the caves of consciousness.

1 Like

MAN THEN HOW ive just realized that you used alot of ray casting soo do you just throw like alot of ray casts in specific directions and angles depending of the range and angle properties? you also make the ray casts the length of the range?

I CANT KEEP GUESSING @Foxxive YOU CLEVER FOX

1 Like

it’s not raycasting, it’s using Dot: and a bunch of vector angular thingies and majigies.

2 Likes

man I mean how how even I know what dot and vector thingys but like esrdfvgbh

@Foxxive I could pay you to teach me

1 Like

Here are some maps I made for Spleef:

The Killbrick Platform:

Crossing Colors:

Missing Lines:

Also have 4 other maps. I will show those maps soon. And PLEASE take note that the game works best on tablet and PC because on a phone, the GUIs will cover up the screen. (Tested it on my iPod Touch). You can test some maps here:

7 Likes

I was using windshake although in a small area it takes almost 30k new instances to animate where as Roblox can do it with a shader so its rendered as one large instance

1 Like

Brother Cosmo, together we will RISE!

1 Like

Two things; First are 2D face animations; I know the Dynamic Heads are coming soon (and my script will probably support them), but I wanted to use assets that I made before I began making a Roblox experience. Here, my character cries, showing both the face changing decals and tears flying away from her eyes.

Second is something I’m working on right now, a loading screen.

(Yeah, I really like using UICorner, UIStroke, and UIGradient.)

11 Likes

I’m a bit… uhh late to this topic… Here I go though!

I have been recently starting to work on this weekend on a game thats inspired by this one: [DOJO+2X] ZO ぞ SAMURAI - Roblox

The game I am making is an open-world game where you can fight other players, and botted enemys, complete quests, and talk to people! There will be many different type of weapons. The main one you start with is fist, but you can easily find the katana after doing one simple quest! This game is called OYU お湯! The game name is very similar to ZO but i really like the game and decided why not make a similar game?

The weapons im planning to do so far are:

• Machete (I probably spelt that wrong.)

• Katana (it will be customizable (handle to blade) after some updates after the release of the game which will not be for a while probabaly)

• Fist/Punch

• Sledge Hammer

I’m making the map before I do anything else. This project is only an indie one, as for development, I am the only one working on it (so far) but my frinds will play-test the DEV version.

3 Likes

:melting_face:

Please ignore some mistakes i made :sweat:

25 Likes

Loadout UI, polished version:

16 Likes

Some more progress

13 Likes

modelled a low-poly spas-12 shotgun
3.2k triangles total

20 Likes

Developing “Find the Books”…
Waffle Book will be added

7 Likes

dang, what is the total of all of the workers’ wages

3 Likes

Update #5 on my my TikTok game in Roblox (Orchid)

Sorry for not making an update for so long! In order to continue working on this project, I really needed to organize and clean up my code. There were a lot of issues I was running into with recording videos and loading them just because of how I organized everything. Because of this, I’m currently redoing the project.

What do I have so far?

So far I’m reusing all of the old UI and old UI effects (with some slight changes and improvements), and just redoing everything else. I’m hoping to get to where I was before pretty quickly as I already know everything I’d like the game to include.

I’ll do another update soon!

5 Likes

Hello,

I made a spawn with some islands and a cave :

~ Before ~

~ After ~

~ Cave ~

~ First House ~

I love using ~ Constraints ~

I love ~ Leonardo da Vinci ~
I used some of his ideas to make my Wind Machines

This is maybe 1% of All the game :hammer_and_wrench:

14 Likes

Base frame finished

17 Likes

Made a dice game DICE! - Roblox Don’t type in 9999999999999999999999999999, or the game might break.

2 Likes