What are you working on currently? (2022)

it has been a while since i last posted, so here’s what i modelled and textured over the course of a day:

Calivier Industries Capristo KR-6
69K triangles (mostly due to the wires)
textured in substance painter

this is my own take on the krytac kriss vector, i hope you all find some interest in it!

15 Likes

2 weapons I’ve been doing earlier

2 Likes

Webcore themed lobby/reception area for a vibe game. will be decorated further later

6 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad someone is looking forward to it

Working on an endoskeleton :eyes:

RobloxScreenShot20221007_201811775

(this is for the garfield)

2 Likes

I’m working on a test project called “Cash Killing”. The aim of the game is to either die for cash for kill for cash. You use cash to get more weapons and ways to die. This game is in very early stages of development. I have not even added the shop system, only ways to die or kill.

Game link: Cash Killing - Roblox
Trello link: Trello
Devforum Devlog link: Cash Killing (Devlog & Feedback)

1 Like

Recreating “W Pier”, located in Peterhead, Scotland.

12 Likes

Currently working on a major update for my 3 year old obby. I started developing it in late 2019 and haven’t lost hope for it since then. I think it has evolved a lot since the first version. (It is on version 300 and something I think)

Game link: ⭐Fun Obby - Roblox

1 Like

just finished this one up, a chunk-generated map made up of 50x50 stud chunks on a 16x16 grid, generating a full map with minimal performance impact, and random X/Z orientation for a total 800x800 stud map.

Here’s a Demonstration video:

Since it’s a streamable video and it might stop working after a while, I also have a Twitter post where you can view the same video:

gorillaz makes good music
2 Likes

Planning to make an anti-cheat that’s anti-dex, anti-remote spy, anti-decompiler, and anti-hook(IDK how to do this one lol)

1 Like

I havent really decided yet but i was thinking of something like SCP:CB style survival

1 Like

Here’s some updated progress on my recent post within this thread. Loving the way it has turned out so far!

Screen Shot 2022-10-08 at 2.21.25 PM

14 Likes

This looks amazing! Was this used for any competitions of some sort? :thinking:

1 Like
5 Likes

finished the body! :grin:

a better look at the insides:

here is a more bright version so you can get a better look:

ALSO, if there is anything I should or can fix, please let me know

6 Likes

Finished this early 2000s-era computer yesterday night
and yes the screen is curved because CRT monitor :slight_smile:

21 Likes

instant hit of nostalgia, looks awesome

1 Like

IMG_20221008_221630
a model of perico pistol i did last year, i used to do modeling before but it’s not my thing now.

3 Likes

Man, I really wish I had time to build. I’ve been really busy. :pensive:

2 Likes

I’ve recently released a Halloween update to my unique tycoon game, Chocoblox Factory Tycoon. It’s not a normal tycoon, in this game, you have to buy dropper slots and put many different unique types of droppers in the dropper slots.

1 Like