What are you working on currently? (2022)

Thief in the night?

No, Thief in the day!

9 Likes

Wizard Academy (NOT FINISHED)

31 Likes

Got a taller area done

Screenshot 2022-10-30 171713

Also found out that the line-by-line method I was using to make the terrain had these weird artifacts, so I’ve switched to a spiral method that looks a lot better:

Old method:

New method:

You can see a pretty clear side-by-side comparison in this screenshot as well.

Screenshot 2022-10-30 172554

2 Likes

Hallway for a Project i’m currently working on

8 Likes

A custom grass system for my game

It can run with 60 fps and averages 0.5 - 10 percent script activity based on how you tweak the values and how fast you’re moving.

Stress test that I ran:

With custom LOD visualized (the farther = less grass, less accurate)

11 Likes

Y’know that wand that I shared? It’s finished now!

This is a video of me playing in VR with the wand welded to my left hand, showing its trail and particles.

Here’s two screenshots of my character Mary holding it:

What do you think of the wand now that it’s in the experience (but doesn’t have any programming)?

EDIT: This isn’t how the wand looks now; Here’s an update, which adds trails to the star’s points and better particles.

18 Likes

Currently I’m working on a fangame of Slap Battles. My game don’t work for the moment, I don’t scripted it, so the game is in very early BETA.

The game:

Is this really Low Poly?!? It looks more high poly lol

1 Like

I still need to add sounds and probably make a few more miscellaneous tweaks, but overall very happy with how this revolver turned out. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

(Reply has been voluntarily removed)

26 Likes

i made a map that’s… 7 million sq. km?

i did the calculations and its probably 84 sq. km but uhhhhh
this plot of land (down there) is about 4 sq. km

2 Likes

I think the second diff is off. it should be ~64390

Added wind movement to my grass system

(White is grass groups with windshake applied. The rest of the colors are the different LOD’s)

Without LOD visualized:

Also added checks to make sure grass doesnt hang off edges or clip through walls:

Before:

After:

(tried it on some random freemodel i found)

9 Likes

Wow, last time I gave an update was in March! Working on launching today! That kind of deserves a post of its own. I’ve been at it on this game for around a year and a half, coming from basically nothing to launch!

I’ll keep it short, I have lots to do!

2 Likes

Cyberpunk Undercity drydock WIP

25 Likes

This looks really cool! Could you publish it so we can test it out and see how it looks in-game?

1 Like

35 Likes

Will this be released to the public or kept private?

2 Likes

1/5 of a new showcase I’m making. Ignore the table, I haven’t made a texture for it.

9 Likes

What’s up with the old Studio logo murjar? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like