What are you working on currently? (2023)

Thank you I will address these issues firmly before I release Connected Servers!

Screenshot_20230208_074708

Yeah, I cannot probably fix this.

I will however try to add a rate limiter, so it doesn’t abuse DataStoreService. (Basically, meaning the player’s replication is delayed a bit.)

1 Like

on how someone can actually see my game. the only way for that is to spend money and the game dies off really fast even if you do

2 Likes

I decided to go back to one of my other games and it was mainly to try and improve the guis.

Before

RobloxScreenShot20220709_100910165

After

RobloxScreenShot20230208_105244705

RobloxScreenShot20230208_105802715

I also made a voting GUI.

7 Likes

I’ve been working on an escape room/horror kind of a game, there isn’t that much to see yet but I think it looks cool.

(Sorry, the video is a little bit laggy.)

8 Likes

so it’s like Rise of Kingdoms?

1 Like

I’m currently working on the 1.1 update for my game, Cursed Lands, working on a bunch of content, adjustments, etc. planning on advertising it when 1.1 releases.

I have a horror game planned and I am deciding on revisiting some old, outdated projects I completed, but closed, as well as updating my other, simpler game, Bread Simulator.

I have a lot of work to do but I am excited, this is going to be my 3rd year as a developer, and I’m excited to see what I can accomplish and learn this year.

1 Like

The original problem was just your inconsistency with size and font and or the edge rounding. Looks great though.

1 Like

Working on the outside of my lab.

13 Likes

These 2.

34 Likes

Might get back into sci-fi

(Spawnpoint room for a futuristic fort)

57 Likes

Well done, these tank models are really well replicated on a real tank. (T-72 i think). Are the models fully functional?

2 Likes

Worked on a few small assets

17 Likes

I am rebranding “Connected Servers” to “Personal Servers” and scrapping the old concept with an entirely new concept better than ever!

Teaser coming soon… :eyes:

3 Likes

I am currently working on a Role Play game

Not Done just some Stuff we have been working on.
Game Link:Emergency Breakout: Domain City - Roblox

8 Likes

actually i was hoping for a similar concept to minecraft villages but yeah I guess that too

Well, my “first” WAYWOC post of this year isn’t really anything good, but whatever; Tonight, I tried to start recreating the stylized trees that I used in my non-Roblox (GZDoom) game, which used a combination of meshes (tree trunk and branches) and billboarded sprites (leaves).

I imported the meshes that were used in that game, but I just…can’t get them to line up; It probably requires some kind of advanced math knowledge, CFrame trickery, or pivot points, which I have no clue how to reference in code.

Well, this isn’t a question-asking topic, so I’ll just show the failed results of this here:

The future Roblox event, Roblox’s Got Talent:

33 Likes

That looks cool Keep up the good work mate I would love to play this.

2 Likes

old roblox remake (2007 version)

15 Likes

Still working on my tower defense. Link- Tower Defense - Roblox. Note that there are only a few waves. Hopefully there should be no bugs.