What are you working on currently? (2023)

working on a booga booga clone

it looks better close-up (not sure why roblox changes the terrain when you’re too far)

73 Likes

still working on the graphics and map

9 Likes

I’m working in Developer Education with its world and UI. Trying to make the most modern design as possible.

6 Likes

I’m working on the only game I really invested in and I’m proud of. Glove Fight. It’s a fangame of Slap Battles, and my goal is to become the most famous fangame of Slap Battles. My game is also the only fangame of Slap Battles that doesn’t sale assets, because you don’t have the right to sell assets if the creator of the main game didn’t allow it, and in the case of Slap Battles, they don’t allow. So I’m really invested in this project but I earn nothing, except Premium payout, so I hope the creator will finally accept so I can sell assets. Anyways if you want to try it, you can, and maybe even give feedback! Thanks for reading!

Some icons for the game

Site-logo

9 Likes

I made a 3D HUD demo yesterday (the UI is just for testing).

14 Likes

Im working on a cave horror game Working on a realistic horror game with caves & staff

4 Likes

Small regional airport I’ve been sslllllooooowwwwllllyyyy working on

3 Likes

Still working on Top Driving…

the music have been cut because of youtube

edit : the project is dead

20 Likes

Making a Naval Warfare game about historical warships and I’ve made 2 destroyers, Z-57 and Z20 Karl Galster right now and I also have an unfinished battleship, Bismarck. So far the destroyers took me like 4-5 hours and I made them look kind of lively such as using props, adding rust, etc… Yet they aren’t the most accurate thing to be honest (because skill issue lol)

Here is the images below:

Bismarck’s Turret:

Z-57

Z20 Karl Galster

47 Likes

Most realistic build I’ve ever seen, how stunning!

7 Likes

Wow it’s great! It’s very realistic! I’m curious; how will you use it?

5 Likes

I AM BEING PRODUCTIVE THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

(i hope the video quality isnt too bad) (VOLUME WARNING)
Context : Created automatic turrets that track and shoot at enemies. Needed an enemy to both move them around and be hard to hit so I can work out any kinks or issues with these turrets.

So, I created the Disciples of Gigglehabbosh. Turrets cannot stop them. Players cannot stop them. They are the ultimate lifeforms. Speed be their purpose, and all will bear witness to their boundless idiocy.

I love them.

31 Likes

I’m using the models as unlockable vessels and use them quite similar to the system of WoW (World of Warships) However, I will add some changes.

6 Likes

A recreation of the music venue printworks! (which is sadly closing down :frowning: )

Unfortunately, things are a bit slow going due to the sheer amount of tiny details in this venue. I haven’t even started to think about texturing or smaller details yet but forward I go.

29 Likes

Working on a really cool Jenga game called Block Blitz

Play it here!

34 Likes

This is kinda noir-esque. you did a great job!

7 Likes

So far so good. I would suggest you to add a volcano to the dead tree mountain zone if you haven’t planned already. Was this map made with gaea by the way?

4 Likes

Looks great, but pine and palm trees don’t change color. I do love this style though. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Somewhere, a tomb.

27 Likes

I’m working on my construction skills after being inactive all year:
San Francisco House

SCP: Class D

London Coffee House
Low Poly City
Nevermore Academy

63 Likes