What are you working on currently? (2023)

Last year, I did many Renovations and I wanted to continue and do MUCH MORE THIS YEAR!!

Old Icon

New Icon

New Wood Materials

Border Changes

Station Changes

In the future, I’ll will provide far better quality experiences and improve the gameplay so everyone gets to enjoy them and I’ll do it again!

“The importance of Quality in games is something that outshines and outweighs the numbers of Quantity, it shows you care.”

69 Likes

There is no way that is roblox. You are an amazing builder!

12 Likes

I guess I will have to repost what I made in 2022.

25 Likes

a starting bid of 50k for a 4 recolors of 4 trees, a couple plateaus and some props?

thats 500 dollars, 175 if you do devex rates…

bit overpriced??

14 Likes

I am working on making a game similar to Minecraft’s Glide mini-game. Here is what I have now:

I have been having a lot of trouble with the physics side making it work how I want, but this is a pretty good start.

29 Likes

Starting work on Canary Gaming! Here’s the sign in screen:

Finished my data saving module, DataService: DataService - A data manager for ProfileService

Finished my game framework, CanaryEngine: Framework Feedback - CanaryEngine

Finished most of my enemy characters:

Decided to pick up HTML and CSS again, here’s what I’ve done so far:

https://canary-development.github.io/docs/dataservice-v2

Such an exciting year!

34 Likes

Absolutely stunning! I bet your neighbors can hear your computers fans through the walls XD. Keep up the good work! you made what every builder imagines before realize they aren’t good enough to do it

9 Likes

this year, i plan on finishing a game that´s called: buissnes Simulator!
i am trying to finesh it with my dev team!

7 Likes

This year im going to advance and upgrade my building skills due to the fact that i have been so far focusing on scripting looking forward to a great year!

6 Likes

Looks really cool thats some great modeling skills!

4 Likes

I’ve been working on this remake of Ocarina of Time.
Very much a WIP.

With Audio

Updates:

UPDATE 5/27/2023

If anyone cares about this project, yes I took a long break from this.
Tears of the kingdom release is also making it so i dont have much time to work on this.
I will try to finish ATLEAST 1 dungeon. I am NOT recreating the whole game, as that would take TOO long. I assume thats all people care about anyways. Sorry for the silence.

74 Likes

Do you have versions of these with less aggressive depth of field? Some of the scenes look really great but everything gets blurred out! :smile: I’d love to see them in more focus

4 Likes
29 Likes

That looks amazing! I wanted to make one, but I was lazy. Let me know when you finish making it, I would love to check it out!

7 Likes

Improving my building skills

Screenshots

23 Likes

That looks nice! Great job with the architecture!

8 Likes

I posted another version of it on the old thread. I posted it here because the new thread came out so late.

5 Likes

That is the most advanced rickroll I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Got plenty of time to spend this weekend so I decided to go do something in Roblox. Remade the UI (and the animations) from umamusume (ウマ娘).

The UI animation is relatively hard to implement and is just hacky overall. It uses a CanvasGroup layer as a mask layer to implement the circle mask from the original UI animation, which means positioning and sizing is unreliable and just couldn’t work out nicely for all screen sizes.

For comparison, I know I didn’t set too much overshoot but still a nice work done?

27 Likes

I’m currently working on an open-world story game. I’ve gotten the basic things down:

1. Datastoring for missions and player CFrame.
  2. Proper cutscene management.
  3. Area exit/enter animations.
  4. Dialogue and shop system.
  5. Menu and loading screen.
  6. Entire story of the game.

Now time to datastore some more for the keycard system :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

20 Likes