What are you working on currently? (2024)

It may be January but winter has just hit peoples farms in my game Boredom Farming

5 Likes

I finished up some changes to Bot Jam game where you compete against other players and bots.
Many different challenges were introduced recently to make it harder to finish all the rounds.

I’m embarking into some A/B testing for some radical changes to gameplay and scenarios.

5 Likes

Reminds me of Inscryption, I like it!

3 Likes

Hi there,

I’m currently working on a lightsaber system. It will eventually have animations and different types of combat forms.

Video: WIP Lightsaber System

2 Likes

Retro anime VHS subtitles :eyes:

11 Likes

Remaking a game that I worked on with my friend a few years ago (quit Roblox)
Before:

After: (WIP Don’t expect this to look good for an unfinished lobby)

(don’t mind that NPC under that tree he’s supposed to be animated)

2 Likes

a small, baby, teaser made for my silly little game…
(i reccomend that you look at the very fullest screen that you can otherwise the resolution with mess up!!)

5 Likes

That teaser looks incredible. Looks like a fantastic work in progress. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Interior abandoned military warehouse

23 Likes

33 Likes

Working on an obby based around getting lost in a forest and needing to find your way back to your camp!

4 Likes

More hobby productions. :musical_note:

2 Likes

Well… I’ve done it again. I’ve returned to my ColorSequence and NumberSequence parsing utility to make a small update to reflect something that I’ve learned since its last update. You see, while I don’t know what they’re used for, NumberSequences can have envelopes, which only seem to add a blob around keypoints which use it, like this:

Back when I updated my utility last year, I blindly assumed that the third number in NumberSequences was always 0, just like every fifth number in ColorSequences. It didn’t hit me until later that this “envelope” value had to be stored somewhere in that series of numbers, and that that was probably the purpose of those seemingly unused numbers. (Spoiler alert: I was right.)

As of today, the utility has been updated to accept any decimal value between 0 and 1 for the third numbers in NumberSequences, rather than rejecting anything other than a zero. The envelope values are also listed in the outputted text, in case you want a complete description of the NumberSequence which you’ve imported.

Today, I tried to mess with CFrames so I could align a straw with a character’s mouth using IKControls…but even after two separate sessions (now and last year), I still can’t figure out how to calculate the distance between two attachments’ CFrames, so I could precisely align the straw with an attachment in their mouth…

I really should ask about this in #help-and-feedback:art-design-support, but my mind, and therefore my English writing, is falling apart, and I really don’t think anyone would really care about doing what Welcome to Bloxburg somehow did with its drinks… :cry:

5 Likes

Making a story game, some pictures of it:

Hoping to finish it this year!

24 Likes

It hasn’t been long since the last post about Project Magical Mary’s gameplay, but there have been two major improvements:

1. Boosting Objects - They may not look the part, but the pink blocks placed around the test map act like springs and boost panels, with somewhat faithful behavior to their Magical Mary (GZDoom) versions! Springs lock your mid-air speed, in case they’re used for setpieces and other automated nonsense that some may hate from modern Sonic the Hedgehog games.
  2. Seamless Rolling - It just returned recently, but it’s already seeing improvements! When you curl up, your momentum transfers into spinning, which alone makes rolling feel like a natural ability. Also, boosting objects will spin you appropriately if you’re in a ball when you touch one.
    Here’s a short video showing the contents of this mini update!
3 Likes

I’ve been working on a horror game with my fellow developers, I think it turned out quite averagely.

2 Likes

Just finished this build. The goal was to use as little parts and unions as possible and still try to do it justice as it’s a beautiful building.

c7

24 Likes

I’m working on a Unique ROBLOX Horror game Named Evorooms

External Media
14 Likes

I made some module scripts that tweens (or animates) buttons.

I personally don’t like scripting these type of things because it gets boring, and they seem useless, but the result turned out better than I expected it to.

5 Likes

My jaw dropped seeing this. Such an impressive build that looks just like the reference. Brilliant job :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes