What are you working on currently? (2024)

you gotta left click to fire the gun mate. charging is when you can lunge for big damage and parry when low charge to recover it by stealing from enemies. any negative feedback?

looks like ultrakill! i wanna see parry! i’d be happy to play the game when it releases too

real my guy, i am an uninformed peasant saying everything is ai. those rocks seem to be clipping into the sword so i assumed it was ai making the scene in a half-baked way. my apologies.

1 Like

I am working on a horror game about completing various trials and attempting… not to die. This game is based in a classified submarine facility.

– The area you awake in at the beginning of the game, “The Sleeping Quarters”

3 Likes

sick, but that gray box in the middle needs some texture

The carpet? If so, I textured it before taking this image

a radiation thing

10 Likes

Seems very flat, add a grunge texture if it would fit with the theme

1 Like

Now add radx and radaway and make rads affect your health and make something called a vault and make a nuclear war and ghouls and maybe call the game fallout, idk

1 Like

Are you planning on making an RPG or a role-playing game?

Remastered version of the old and fun .io web game Cursors.io (discontinued)
It brings back so many childhood memories, too sad to see the original one is gone

you can play it at Cursors.io Remastered - Roblox

3 Likes

Got distracted with another side project. Might not go anywhere.

9 Likes

HOLY COW, this looks mighty impressive. I haven’t used ROBLOX Studio in around 4-5 years until now and I’m currently looking back at my old place files, and this looks like a realistic-type build. Is this for a post-apocalyptic type of roleplaying game you’re making? I’m assuming that from the overgrown grass and the “ATOMICOLA” logo along with the fog.

I’m sorry, did you just separate an RPG and a role-playing game into two different things?..

1 Like

Platformer/puzzle game where you’re given a device enabling interdimensional travel.
It’s still very unpolished; for now I’m just working on adding more levels.

If you want to check it out further here, I’d love some feedback!

1 Like

Potentially! Right now I’m kinda just building to build but I’m going for swampy, post-apocalyptic New Orleans vibes

9 Likes

I’ve come back to a 5 year old game of mine, Toll Bridge Simulator, after a break from developing because it was picked up by Roblox a little with the new recommendation sort, getting 10-20 concurrents from a previous 1 or 2 on average.

Since a couple of weeks ago I’ve added a toll booth system, traffic queueing, trains (+ train stations), boats/ boat tolls, a notification system, leaderboards, NPC Pathfinding and a bunch more functionality to make it more social and more of an experience past a simple tycoon. Luckily these have started to pay off and the game often sits at 1.5k+ concurrents now!

Been working on my gameshow game for a while now and I kinda made some good progress on it with the props and such.

1 Like

Decided to finally replace the default player name with a more advanced billboard. Might allow players to highlight their best stats and show when they complete a track or donate.

poplabel-ezgif.com-optimize

2 Likes

Recently been doing UK and American Police Vests!

My Full Development Portfolio shows a bit more of my work than shown in the Twitter Post Above!

All Assets in these images are the property of Other Individuals, I simply used them to make the vests for these photos/some games I have created. You can find most of the assets for-sale on The ClearlyDev Website!