What are you working on currently? (2024)

Open. the. game.
I love it, but remove the cursor, add barrel distortion, add voicelines like “Shot’s fired!”
Also, just because it’s inspired by Unrecord; WHERE THE (cute noise) IS OSCAR!?

Progress

5 Likes

The game keeps looking better and better

5 Likes

I’m working on my first ever Roblox creation - a sky based obby with cool neon colour effects and some hopefully unique types of obstacles too. I’m keen to get some feedback on it.

Working on the documentation for my new OSS.

8 Likes
1 Like

Wow that looks pretty handy! Nice work

1 Like

Thank you! I’m looking forward to releasing the OSS soon when I’m done with the docs!

honestly the 3 months of work finally came off lol

Currently refactoring some ancient front-end code I wrote.

This is going to be fun… :grimacing:

1 Like

Currently creating a lightsaber system for my game

6 Likes

Currently working on my ray-tracer: (more info can be found here)

13 Likes

14 Likes

May I be a beta tester? The game looks EXTREMELY fun! It would be an honor to play your game, trailers got me all excited now!

This is cool! It would be awesome if it had like a story mode and you had to use that mechanic.

Your builds never fail to impress me in some way.

1 Like

More on this, I have released it here! Aegis | A simple strictly typed UI framework

1 Like

A project I’ll probably never finish

4 Likes

I’m currently working on a Motor Vehicle Spawner.

NOTE: This was screenshotted from Studio.

2 Likes

Currently working on Smoothie Blitz. You’ve seen me here before, promoting The Crimson Trials, but i’ve since moved from horror games :frowning: I still enjoy playing horror games, but unfortunately making them is not for me.

4 Likes

Was just thinking about this yesterday! It was just a thought though as I then thought about why people don’t just use the homepage. This is a very cool idea and gives it a much cleaner look to browse games on Roblox. You could even add some more sections that Roblox doesn’t have like let’s say, ‘Most nostalgic’.

1 Like