What are you working on currently? (2024)

that’s a bit of works lol but thanks

c++ to lua???
are you using the source code leak?

2 Likes

Unfortunately until we get more shaders it’s the simplest way to do it :sweat_smile:

Yeah lots of things on this engine is lacking or just pointlessly complex tbh. Can’t even have a gui blur natively

Refactoring my code again. Hopefully this is the last time I have to do that for this project.

Includes:

• Arresting + Basic Prison system
  • Pickpocketing
  • Escaping
  • Team change
  • Sprint + stamina
  • Medicine/healing tool
  • Day/night cycle
  • Advanced Loading screen (with skip button and splash screen)

Note: nothing in the video is finalised

Game Link:

1 Like

I’ve recently created a new module called Class++ to make class creation and handling easier, and more powerful.

Here are some pictures from the documentation:

5 Likes

I actually made something very similar!

Yours is way more impressive though, great job!

9 Likes

Universal Studios Orlando phase 1

17 Likes

Working on a new Game Tracker since the original one (Game Tracker - Roblox) is broken from 2022, and all the others stopped working too.
The purpose of it is to share your creations with others or find new original games to play.

The game already works but expect some bugs.

1 Like

A revival of the classic ROBLOX game “R.U.N”, with modern day improvements like different spheres, abilities and more!

1 Like

working on a game called ZJENGA

3 Likes

GIF 7-24-2024 4-55-20 PM

Just animating in blender a bit. Anybody have any feedback on how I can improve this sprint animation? I think it looks a bit clunky (the gif makes it look worse sorry)

2 Likes

So i would suggest learning about the basics of animation for better results but for your run cycle you can use a reference if you arent very experienced with animating.

3 Likes

Thanks! I am new to animating, especially in blender, so this template should help quite a bit!

1 Like

I’m working on making a sonic-like platforming game, but I’m having trouble with momentum based slope physics right now. Here is what I have (minus my problem cuz that’s for help and feedback :sweat_smile:)

:coffee: :ocean: :wave: :hotel:

13 Likes

Ooooh! Very cool! Are these basically just lua OOP classes with more improved syntax? I remember that a lot of times studio’s built in intellisense has a few problems with suggestions/autofill when I use child classes.

It’s not Classic Lua OOP, It’s far more advanced, it uses userdata proxy system with Access Specifiers to modify the access control of a property. Basically C++ or Java classes in Lua.

Check out the thread! If you have more questions, I can answer it there.

I started development of a game based off an old Wii game. It’s just bare bones at the moment, and there’s an issue if you play longer than 4 - 5 minutes, the controls become less responsive, so I must find out why that’s happening.

You control the map, not the Marble. You must balance the map in such a way that the Marble rolls to the finish. There’s only 2 levels so far, but I will make more once I figure out the reason for the controls becoming less responsive after a few minutes.

Just gave up in the end :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes