What are you working on currently? (2024)

Game menu

19 Likes

:musical_note: :cd: Insert Bass* :dvd: :notes:

16 Likes

just finished backpack, health, and quest GUI for my game, Robot Cave.

4 Likes

pretty much done but im probably forgetting something so im still not releasing it yet

12 Likes

After a long wait, we are finally ready to release our Indonesian train-themed railway game.

6 Likes

I made some more progress and general updates to this.

I made a plugin that lets me preview ambience volumes in studio similarly to how unreal engine’s Post Processing Volumes work. Unfortunately this is a bit annoying if you are collaborating with other members in team create due to there being no way to make plugins “non replicated”.

But since i mostly work alone on this game its no big deal :>

7 Likes

Changed plans of my solo story game. Some builds inside it!

Hope to (actually) finish it this year

8 Likes

8 Likes

Adding pistons to The Powder Box!

9 Likes

Still working on a tycoon game…

5 Likes

Upgraded my enemy’s AI for a shooter game. Still needs a lot of work and the code is a mess to read.
It finds cover and shoots back from cover. If you get too close they will melee you.

11 Likes

Struggling for time in general, but pushed this to a playable demo!

Cannons vs Zombies [Demo - In Development] - Roblox

2 Likes

Working on obstacle avoidance with raycast… not a fully 360 circle around the drone otherwise performancce will just go poof :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Have you considered just using two casts the width of the drone collider in the direction of travel. If you avoid dramatic surface variation in the colliders you are trying to avoid this should be sufficient - turn towards the longest cast if distance less than your avoidance distance.

I have such a system working for a “clean and faceted” arena where my NPCs are operating on a single y plane. Obviously, such systems do not work well where path finding is anything other than “move around the obstacle”.

1 Like

7 Likes

STARCYST is going into Early Access on August 1st! (for free)

4 Likes

I just made an obby in one day. I’ve gotta ask: did I cook with the thumbnail?

5 Likes

A new bus for the public transport simulator.

3 Likes

STARCYST Early Access is out now!

6 Likes

I’ve been working on 3D modelling in Blender for the last 31 days. The buildings that I made were all created in Blender and It was my first time making buildings in Blender.

I’ve made progress on making the Missions Building in my game Space Travel Mission more complex and carefully designed over the course of many months. You can see the previous posts I’ve made about improving this specific building in these links:

The process of learning new skills to achieve this new aesthetic for my Roblox game has opened so many new doors in my development journey. Blender has been more fun to use with all the new knowledge I’ve gained. Keep motivated to create everything that you see yourself doing. See you in my next post.

1 Like