What are you working on currently? (2024)

Working on a full remake and rebuild of QSML1.

Here are some pictures of the developer site.

Control room

Fusion Reactor Core

Facility Spawn

Looking at the reactor from below.

Security + Annex

3 Likes

nice level design, looking forward to the next levels

LSPDFR/FiveM styled game. Looking to add FD/EMS this year!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Hello everyone! What do you guys think of my latest game?

It’s a bit weird concept and the gameplay is aiming to be challenging and succinct. Do you see any future for this in the platform?

One of my favorite games as a kid. Can’t wait to see the final product!

1 Like

I’m working on my newest game, Find The Puppies!
Go check it out! I’d really appreciate it!

For those interested in the game’s lore, the time is set in the future, where puppies ended up on several abandoned and remote islands during an experiment. Due to their reclusiveness, the puppies have been able to triple in size while still miraculously remaining the same breeds we all know. It’s your job to learn everything you can about these puppies in the dex, find them on their respective islands, and bring back humanity!

It’s a fun and educational game where you get to learn fun facts about real-world puppies.

2 Likes

:hotel: :city_sunset: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

15 Likes

ur sound is install-able
guess im gonna steal it B)

Devlog, watch my game grow

3 Likes

Working on a hammerbeam roof. What are your thoughts on it?

9 Likes

Simple barrel

2 Likes

Currently working on completely changing up my mobile UI and mechanics so that mobile players are able to play without moving their hands from the 4pm and 8pm positions.

Hopefully this will make the game feel much more like mobile legends when on mobile, while keeping the game close to it’s DOTA2 roots when playing on PC or console.

5 Likes

Me and a group of developers have been working on an upcoming FNAF inspired horror game. This game features free roam, objectives, custom night, advanced ai system for the monsters, and more. The game is scheduled to release August 10th, but we are still hard at work. Here are some screenshots:

If people are interested, I will link our socials and our game.

https://www.tiktok.com/@corruptedgamestudios?_t=8ng1Y5k4cEF&_r=1

https://x.com/CorruptedGamesX

1 Like

Now with lighting!

9 Likes

how did you make that grid appear? i’ve never seen that before. it seems like a cool use for a game im working on.

I don’t recall if the grid stays when you run the game or not, but you should find it in the View tab in Studio. There should be a button labeled something like “grid texture”.

Edit-it’s “Grid Material”, you can see the button for it next to Show Grid, like in this screenshot.

Just making some stuff with these :eyes:

tregger

1 Like

Released some trains in the last few months or so for Rails Unlimited.

The Australian X’trapolis for our Australian fans.

The classic cable car from San Francisco, was built off of the hype from last year’s RDC.

Side note, of the time of this posting, I’m still not yet invited to this year’s RDC, but do plan on coming by anyways to be inspired for more trains of that area.

8 Likes

Roblox Animation i guess… thats what im working on.

1 Like