What is this drawing style called?

I see it in almost every simulator game, and tycoon games. I was just wondering what I can use to make the same art, and what the art style is called. Here is some images about what art style i’m talking about:
I see it everywhere. It makes games look unoriginal, but I still want to know where people get this from. Any thoughts?

11 Likes

Pretty sure it’s called “Paper Mario” style.

4 Likes

Well, I checked and that isn’t the case. It’s just the fact that almost every game uses this, how do developers find this stuff…

This drawings are from kira drawz

I don’t know the name of the style. I just call it “cartoon”. All of these examples are made by one artist known as @tkirax, originally know as KxraDraws

2 Likes

Well, I looked at KxraDraws’s profile on google, and it looks like your right. I don’t really know how i’d go about getting in contact and asking them to make a GFX. But at least I know who does it now. Thanks!

Kxra has a portfolio here on the forum:

Good luck!

1 Like

Oh I wasn’t looking to buy. It’s just that so many games use this type of art, and I was just looking for where they got it from.

1 Like

While people pronounce this as a “cartoon” style it’s more called 2D art. If your wanting to dive into this style I’m assuming most artist use a drawing tablet to create this sort of style if your interested in learning digital art, This is created in a program like on different hardware devices or other ones you’d just have to learn, and practice, but knowing how to draw and knowing the curves and ropes with the different types of drawing programs that are out there.

Try doing some research so you could gather information about the program you plan to use or of your choice. It’ll take time if you’re planning on creating this type of art style it’s something they could be easily created you’ll just need to invest into using a program or a drawing Tablet/iPad.

Here is a thread regarding more information:

2 Likes

I’m pretty late but they didn’t get it from anywhere, rather they drew it themselves.