Hey I was wondering what plugins are useful for people, I currently use a bit and was wondering what else is out there people are using.
All plugins I use are here:
Archimedes Two; Making circles, and arcs simple to make
Oozle Draw; I like drawing ok
Atmos; Better skyboxes.
GapFill; Fill in missing pieces of parts.
Gui to Lua; Convert Guis into a localscript that creates the GUI its self.
Motor6D Maker by TheNexusAvenger; Easier Motor making.
Nexus Embedded VS Code; I like VS code better than Robloxs IDE.
Rojo; I’ve yet to use it.
RopeMaster [yet to use]
Roundify; Making GUIs look better.
GapFill & Extrude; To fill in, and fix stuff.
Model Reflect; the tin is to the left
ResizeAlign; tin to left
Studio Build Suite; Awesome for building.
uiDesign Plus; I’ve yet to really use it, but it has some really cool features.
Each one of these have different purposes, some scripting, some building.
A small list of some plugins that I find helpful and use on a daily basis.
I use this plugin to count the amount of parts by build/map contains
I use this one to convert parts to terrain
ThreeDText 2 to create text for my builds
Waterfall Generator to generate waterfalls
A plugin that I find very helpful is Time Tracker, this plugin tracks the amount of time you spend working on a game. I find it useful to track the amount of time I spend creating something.
To Do Utility Reminds me of whats left to complete and helps me organize my tasks.
A couple of other plugins I find helpful and use every once in a while
All of these plugins help make development easier for me and save me time.
This is the third topic regarding plugins this week. Please just search it up.
3D Word Creator
What are the plugins for the normal creation of the game? I just don’t know the good advise who knows.
Here are a few of my most used plugins:
Tool Grip Editor- By EgoMoose, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/153352998/Tool-grip-editor(Was from CloneTrooper1019 but from what i have heard of, it is payed, and its broken.)
Moon Animator/Moon Animation Suite- By xSIXx, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4725618216/Moon-Animator, very good for animating.
Baseplate Upgrader- By Sweetheartichoke, https://www.roblox.com/library/1217803428/Baseplate-Upgrader, does its description.
Gapfill- By stravant, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/165687726/Stravant-GapFill-Extrude-Fixed, useful for filling gaps?
Celestial Body Dragger- By CloneTrooper1019, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/213664111/Celestial-Body-Dragger, drags the sun/moon.
AutoScale Gui- By ZacBytes, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/1496745047/AutoScale-GUI, one, if not, the most useful plugin in here, makes your Gui/Ui have the same size on all platforms! For more information, take a look at here.([Plugin] Auto Scale for GUIs)
F3X, By GigsD4X, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/144950355/Building-Tools-by-F3X-Plugin, an building tool that comes in hand, its very useful, and can do many things.
Studio Essentials, By Flubberlutsch, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/3617323299/Studio-Essentials, very good! I mostly use it to change the color on the script tabs, but its still useful.
Load Character Lite/Load Character Pro, https://www.roblox.com/catalog/752585459/Load-Character-Lite, https://www.roblox.com/library/4489766693/Load-Character-Pro, you probably used/heard of, its very useful, it loads the character of anybody you want.
I honestly think those are it, i hope it helped!
- To Do List - Free - I use this to map out some bugs I have yet to fix.
- Lines Of Code - Free - Makes me feel proud of what I’ve created and the effort I put in.
- Datastore Editor - R$15 - Good for testing and viewing individual datastores.
- ReClass - Free - Change classes, I use it mostly for scripts, but it works on parts as well.
- OBJ Collision Gen - Free - Import meshes and create accurate hitboxes. The issue is that it doesn’t support smooth shading, and creates a lot of parts.
- Zawie’s GUI Positioning Tools - Free - Good for quickly positioning GUIs.
- Stravant MaterialFlip - Free - Good for accurately using materials.
- ThreeDText 2 - Free - Good for quickly making good-looking text.
- Extended Materials - Free - Haven’t used this in awhile, but it lets you create more materials than standard Roblox offers. It uses textures, as well as materials.
- Stravant GapFill & Extrude *Fixed* - Free - Self Explanatory.
- Building Tools & Import from Building Tools by F3X - Free - Self Explanatory.
- Load Character Lite - Free - Easily import a player’s avatar. Accurately positions accessories.
what he said but add curvecutter
Part to terrain - Allows you to convert blockes to terrain
Building Tools by F3X - A better version of the normal buliding tools
OozleDraw Modified - To create ropes for power line or for bridges etc.
Camera Light - To work in dark rooms
Archimedes - To create round shapes easier