Why is my game not eligible for advertising?

have the same issue its so frustrating

1 Like

Actually Its day 16 and My game its still not eligible :C

1 Like

its been around 1 year and my game still isnt able to do it :confused:

1 Like

Day 11 and I can’t still sponsor my experience.

1 Like

Day 18 and still not able, but I copy and pasted the whole game and scripts to another experience, And I was able to sponsor it, that may be not a solve but I finally sponsored my game!

2 Likes

I’m also experiencing this issue. Why are there no staff members looking into this? This is a serious issue

1 Like

Yes, I think somebody should put this in website bugs in bug reports ( I would but I can’t post in it. ). It’s probably something server side with roblox and the expierience. This kinda supports it;

I hope some staff member looks into this, or tells a possible soulution or what’s going on.

1 Like

There is, please support it :slight_smile:
Sponsorship is bugged: “Your experience is currently not eligible for advertising.” - Bug Reports / Website Bugs - DevForum | Roblox

2 Likes

I’m going to like the post and comment on it, I hope a staff member looks into it soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everybody! :wave: I’ve tried sponsoring a game previously and got the same error, but made a new game and this is the error I’m receiving now:

This means that Roblox is doing safety checks of games before letting you to sponsor it. This might be a great idea, but sucks for developers who create games in a pretty short period of time.

:loudspeaker: It takes up to 5 days for a game to be quality-checked!

Hope this cleared the confusion up, have a great day!

2 Likes

I can’t do that because the game I’m trying to sponsor already has 50k visits and I don’t want to start over.

2 Likes

I sponsored like 10 times before and now I can’t anymore…

2 Likes

Been 14 days and I still can´t :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this on my game. I can run advertisements on the game but not sponsors. This game has been around for a year and I am facing this issue.

1 Like

Yesterday (Day 16 of not being able to sponsor my experience), I tried to sponsor my experience and it, miraculously, worked! I guess all you have to do is wait.

3 Likes

Still have it despite the fact that everyone’s issue is being resolved. It’s been over a month now, not sure what to do.

1 Like

Today (Day 84 of not being able to sponsor my game), I tried to sponsor my game yet it didn’t work. Waiting won’t do anything better, I still have this problem.

The only thing I can think of is to try contacting Roblox Support :person_shrugging:, sorry to hear its taking you a long time.

Have you tried contacting Roblox Support? This time they resolved the issue for me pretty quickly, just make sure to explain everything in detail and maybe link to this thread as well.

I just contacted roblox support and all I got was this automated message whenever I tried to explain the issue to them, and when I responded to demalorenz with additional information, I got the exact same message but from another person.

1 Like