Why is my union invisible?

Yesterday i made a union for my floor since it needed to be curved, today i loaded up studio and my union is invisible? Any ways on fixing this?

Not in testing either

Not in Game

Link to my test game where the union is invisible.

2 Likes

Unions can go invisible in some odd cases I tend to separate the union that then hopefully then the parts will appear then save the studio and then union the parts back together. If then it goes invisible again then you can alternatively separate then save and try rejoining the studio or you could add another block to the union since it’s the floor you could do that under the map that can solve bugs in unions I hope my suggestions could be some use to you.

2 Likes

I tried to separate the union and then it just pops out of existence, the collision is still there. I might just recreate it as it was not that hard to make. I cant use a part for this well because…

I will create a backup in case it does it again.

Your union got corrupted. Common issue. Just re make it.

3 Likes

i just did

Alright, if it happens again I suggest that you could make the floor slightly thicker since unions don’t like to be thin since when I’ve unioned small blocks next to each other the union tends to go invisible or blends the blocks together in a strange merged way.

1 Like

This has been reported many times, please search before posting. As said, your union is corrupted - re-make it.

4 Likes

This is a known issue and a very common one. It has been mentioned in many other forum posts so please do some research before posting if you ever have a similar issue in the future.

I get around it by making all my unions meshes (by exporting and then importing them back into studio).

3 Likes

Either a glitch, or the Union got Corrupt. Which means it will always be invisible til you try and seperate it, and then it will just disappear