Yuruzuu's Open Source VFX

Yuruzuu’s Open Source VFX

This resource contains various Roblox VFX that are customizable and free to use for your games, and helps you learn more about ParticleEmitters in general.

If you are going to use these for your game, giving credit isn’t required but it’s appreciated. However, you must not claim that you made the asset.

:beginner: Downloads and Media

Galaxy Orb | Showcase | Download

Lightning Blade | Showcase | Download

Pyronado | Showcase | Download

Lightning Strike | Showcase | Download

Arrow Rain | Showcase | Download

Healing Effect | Showcase | Download

Thunder Spear | Showcase | Download

Hollow Purple | Showcase | Download

:exclamation:Note

This list may get updated in the future whenever I decide to release a new open-source asset. If you want to stay updated, you can join my RoVFX Discord Server or get exclusive assets from my Patreon.

244 Likes

Insane work Yuruzuu! Glad you’re open-sourcing these useful Visual Effects

8 Likes

Great resource! Thank you very much!

5 Likes

Fantastic contribution to the community. Thank you.

2 Likes

based giga chad

three hundred thousand character moment

5 Likes

Wow this is amazing, yuruzuu is a handsome man and he is so talented at creating VFX. He did not tell me to say this. Big up!

4 Likes

Sheesh, Good Open Source VFX, thats gonna help a lot of people. Really Great resource :+1:

2 Likes

That’s nice to know that someone wants to help ‘Beginner VFX, Scripters’ by Open Sourcing thats kind of stuff, for’ sure this stuff would help everyone in’ specify cases by learning to VFX Effects using your resources, soo thats soo kind of you~

ALSO HYPER GOODDO ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL GODDO INFINITE GODDO ULTIMATE HYPER GOOD ULTIMATE SOMETHIGN ELSE BUT GOODDOJOBBO DOING THOSE STUFFO!!

You really made a goodjoob doing those stuff, hehe~

2 Likes

Great work Yuruzuu, it’s admirable that you release such high-quality effects for free.

2 Likes

Interesting VFX pack, I might reference the particles when making my own designs.

Also this person is very excited, lol:

3 Likes

Update

I added one new VFX to the open-source collection. You can now view and download the Healing Effect for free. Hope you have a great day!

4 Likes

The VFX are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing :happy3:

1 Like

Great for open sourcing your creations! Is there any way you can possibly fix the download for the pyronado it seems I am not able to download for some apparent reason.

1 Like

Oh yes sure, I didn’t notice that! It should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a great asset you are open sourcing to the roblox community. Thanks!

1 Like

man Yuruzuu, you’re such a kind hearted person! :heart:

1 Like

this is soooooooo cool!!!

Now buy.

1 Like

amazing contribution to humanity

3 Likes

amazing response to humanity, right?

1 Like

super cool stuff, keep it going!

1 Like