Analytics: View Sales and Revenue by Product for Your Developer Products, Passes, and Avatar Item Commissions

Hello creators,

Today, we’re excited to show you a breakdown of your experience’s sales and net revenue by product for:

1. Developer products
  2. Passes
  3. Avatar item commissions

We know this has been a long-awaited feature, so we’re really excited to bring it to you before the end of the year!

How to find your new per-product monetization analytics pages

To navigate to these new analytics pages:

1. When viewing an experience, go to the new Monetization section of the Creator Hub left navigation.
  2. Click on the pages for Developer Products, Passes, and Avatar Items.
  3. Click on the Analytics tab on each page.

Alternatively, you can go to the Monetization Overview page and click on the relevant cards at the top to navigate to each product analytics page.

Note that the Monetization page that lived under the Analytics section is now the Overview page in the new Monetization section.

See sales and revenue overall and for developer products, passes, and avatar item commissions

On the Analytics tab of your Developer Products, Passes, and Avatar Items pages, you can now see:

1. Top selling and top grossing products
  2. Total sales and net revenue overall
  3. Time series chart for top products
  4. Table with top products by sales and net revenue

Developer products analytics page

Passes analytics page

Avatar items commission analytics page

Engagement Payouts data is now under Monetization

Your engagement-based payouts data has moved from Developer Stats. To see engagement-based payouts data, click the Engagement Payouts page under Monetization for data on premium playtime Robux earned, premium payout score, premium visits, and premium visit percentage.

Engagement payouts analytics page

What’s next

This year, we delivered per product analytics for avatar items, developer products, passes, and avatar item commissions. Next year, we plan to extend these charts to Creator Marketplace items (e.g., plugins, models) as well.

Please let us know if you have any other feedback in the comments.

128 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Any plans on giving us more specific data on avatar item sales in our games, such as separating out the revenue from initial stock and resales?

Other than that, great update and another W from the analytics team. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Amazing work to the analytics team. Kudos guys.

8 Likes

Huge props! Long awaited feature indeed! I love what the analytics page has turned into over the course of the past two years.

6 Likes

Great work! Love the gamepass/dev product line item breakdowns! Helps us understand where what is driving revenue at a glance easier than ever.

7 Likes

I no longer need to export all sales for individual months and make graphs in excel! Lets goooo

6 Likes

This is awesome! I’m so excited to start using these tools to get more insights about what players want to purchase in my games!

4 Likes

Will we soon see an announcement/statement about the state of Ugc regarding 1:1s and scams

6 Likes

I wish this came out as soon as the old developer stats page was retired, but I am glad to finally see it here.

I just tried taking a look at the new monetization analytics on my game, but I am getting a “Request Failed” error. Is this still being rolled out or does the data take time to be calculated?

5 Likes

Y’all are going all out on the analytics and I love it. I’d still like to see the ability to track more custom metrics like in-game progression and whatnot.

5 Likes

Amazing to see this rolled out! Always better to have data the closest to the source instead of custom analytics.

I assume the ‘Request Failed’ is still due to the rollout (API endpoints are unavailable). I guess that’ll clear up in the next few hours.

4 Likes

Fantastic update!

Unfortunately, checking the page just shows a bunch of “Request Failed”. Watching the network shows that the requests to https://apis.roblox.com/developer-analytics-aggregations/v1/details/monetization/topitems/universes/537069295 and https://apis.roblox.com/developer-analytics-aggregations/v2/metrics/monetization/universes/537069295 are returning a 500 error.

6 Likes

Every time I click to see the analytics of each category, it just says “Request Failed” ?

4 Likes

Hi James:
Sorry it was due to a stability issue in the service. I think the issue is mitigated and the charts should start to load. Please check and let us know if there is still an issue for you.

5 Likes

Great work as always from the analytics team!

Already been able to uncover some interesting/useful insights from these charts!

4 Likes

Thank you so much, I have been waiting for this! I love how analytics are starting to show more and more as time goes by.

4 Likes

Love seeing new analytics features added! :fire:

3 Likes

There was a site wide issue that is now resolved so the page should work now. Let us know if that’s not the case!

4 Likes

yay now i don’t have to waste my time counting up all the points
IMG_20231205_234506

3 Likes