[CLOSED] Mad City is looking for a UI Designer!

Schwifty Studios is the team behind Mad City . With a top concurrent player base of 250K concurrent players and over 1 billion play sessions , we are looking to expand our team to help us grow! As a UI designer, you will create beautiful and creative interface and bring it to a dedicated playerbase.

• A small and tightly knit team where you can get immediate feedback on your work
  • The ability to contribute to core ideas of the game and help us advance
  • Great experience working on a popular game.
  • A professional and understanding work environment
  • Regular check-ins to see your progress

• Take initiative and have strong work ethic
  • Work well with others and not be afraid to ask for help when you need it
  • Care about the long term impacts of the experiences you deliver to both our game and our players
  • Be creative and bring a great experience for our players.

UI DESIGNER | COMMISSION-BASED | MAD CITY | REMOTE

• Be willing and able to design well optimized UI built within Roblox Studio
  • Be able to work with code and create beautiful smooth transitions for the interface
  • Be willing to work with our team closely to organize the interface so it fits well with our game
  • Complete rehaul of our current UI with some extra assets.

• Heavy experience in designing interface
  • Heavy experience in importing UI and building UI in Roblox Studio
  • Fluent English communication skills
  • Heavy experience with programming UI using tweens and creating smooth transitions
  • Previous experience working on great interface that you can show us.
  • Strong work ethic and motivation.

• Past reccomendations of other people you have worked with
  • Experience working with icons and vectors.
  • Any other extra skills that might make your application stronger

About R$1M to R$2M depending on your timeliness and experience.

You must be 18 years or older to apply. If you’re interested in applying, please reply to this devforum post with your portfolio. If we like your portfolio and are considering you for the job, we’ll reach out to you at via devforum.

Thanks for your interest and good luck! If you have any further questions, please leave them below and we’ll do our best to get back to you!

38 Likes

What do you expect from the ui designer?

1 Like

I’m interested in applying, so here’s my portfolio.

14 Likes

I’m interested in applying,so here is my portfolio: Ted | UI Designer For Hire [50% SALE]

22 Likes

Is this offer still open, if it is here my portfolio: HarrowedCrobix's Portfolio [OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS].

4 Likes

Why must I be 18 to apply to it

Most likely because it’s more professional.

1 Like

depends on the employer, i’m a contractor doing ui design for summit studios games llc (the guys who made vehicle simulator) and they required an age of 18 years old, only thing is i am 15 years old and because of my skill they hired me even though they wanted 18, @ExabyteDev i suggest if you really do think you have the skill, it wont hurt to apply. maybe you’ll impress them and they can overlook or find a loophole. best of luck in your development adventures :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-astraaxis-ui-designer-creative-director-game-designer-and-planner-render-artist-composer-and-graphic-designer/510955

3 Likes

I am also doing interface as well.

1 Like

i am an advanced scripter with 5 years of experience if u need me i will be happy to help

Hi, I can help you

And this is my discord
THE S̶L̶A̶Y̶E̶R#3268

I am Interested Here is my Portfolio!

I’d say @IcyCrash8 is a nice UI Designer so I’m recommending him.

I’m interested in your devforum post.
Here is my portfolio, I normally copy and paste this message to others. I am 18 years old.

Portfolio: I was wondering if it would be possible for me to become a developer for you guys I am experienced and have been developing for almost 10 years I have a portfolio if you want it I am active everyday and I can be on everyday. This is my portfolio Roblox Developer Portfolio (If you want more pictures dm me on discord, Editor#9786 - Album on Imgur I also work for this huge group •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox as a dev LuisAries - Roblox I made most of the games for these groups •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox The GaIactic RepubIic Army - Roblox I work for this big group too. The Roman Empire   - Roblox The Roman Patronage - Roblox 𝗧he 𝗚aIactic 𝗘mpire - Roblox the star wars games I made was mostly by myself I do everything development wise and I work for big groups so I could help alot. I have a flying system that and represent my abilities to script and I made most of the Script /Builds/Models/Terrain on the following game: Roman Belgica - Roblox on here. Here is my flying system game Fly A Tie - Roblox

Sometimes it’s also eighteen years old because they are paying you USD and need government tax info from you.

1 Like

Hello, I’m very interested in working with such a driven team! Here is my UI portfolio!

2 Likes

Hefty vouch for Bylocks - you won’t find quality this stellar and jaw-dropping anywhere else.
His work ethic is untouchable and generally is a great guy.

I implore you to reach out to him for this job!

1 Like

Hello, I think I would be a great asset to your team. Here is my portfolio, covers a bit of everything.