[CLOSED] Sizzles Logo/Gamepass/Icon Portfolio

Commissions are currently: CLOSED MY DISCORD IS sizzle#6977

Hi, my name is Sizzle and I’m a 2D Designer who specializes in game logos, vectors, and gamepasses.

Discord: sizzle#6977
Twitter: @szlgraphics

Here is some of my work:

Logos

Gamepasses

Vectors

Miscellaneous

• I prioritize school and other extracurriculars before design, so will not always be available to work.

• Once you pay for the logo, you agree that you are happy with the product and that it is completed. Any changes needed after payment may be charged if major, and I am not obligated to finish any work without pay after completion. No free total revisions after pay and no refunds.

• You pay after you see the logo watermarked, then I send the logo over to you, I can include the source file if needed. I only accept USD payment via PayPal, Robux is paid via group funds or t-shirt.

• I exhibit the right to reuse icons not ordered as vectors (1k Robux/ $5) in other commissions. Example: You order a x2 Coins gamepass, I can reuse the coin icon or use a premade one in your or future commissions, since it was not specifically purchased for the price of a vector.
129 Likes

I may contact you in the future for a logo for my studio

3 Likes

Alright! Hope to see you again!

2 Likes

sry about this being a bit off topic, but what is this style of gfx/art called? interested in learning

1 Like

Not sure actually, maybe like cartoony logos idk?

2 Likes

I’ll defiantly have to hire you at some point!

3 Likes

Don’t you mean 1100? You get 70% not 80%, and I might be interested, will look into some more people so be on the lookout for your dms!

5 Likes

One of the best logo artists I know, definitely recommend :fire:

4 Likes

illustration at-least I’m pretty sure about that.

2 Likes

Truly stunning work, for really cheap too! Keep up the amazing job.

3 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate feedback!

1 Like

I can personally recommend. I’ve commissioned several logos from S_izzles and they’re all stunning.

5 Likes

Yeah T-shirt is a little mixed up will fix that later. Thank u!

1 Like

Hello! Since you asked for feedback, I’ll give you some! First of let me just say this looks very nice! It was a smart and creative idea to put the “Vote Me” ribbon instead of the O! Good luck on future projects and have a nice day!

3 Likes

2/1/2020:

• Added two more examples to the logo showcase
  • Price change- Logos are back to 800 Funds and 1200 T-Shirt. I will also accept Roblox gift cards, toy codes, etc.
3 Likes

Sizzle is hard working as well as reliable. I’d recommend hiring him/ her in the future!

3 Likes

Wonderful work! Almost definitely going to come back for a logo soon.

2 Likes

Highly recommend. Insanely good work, and really reliable. Very fast too!

1 Like

couldn’t recommend anyone else, best art for the price!

2 Likes

S_izzles provides high quality work at a great price. My order was fulfilled very quickly and was exactly what I wanted.

2 Likes