[deprecated] Heavily edited ACS 2.0.2

Notes

• I did not create ACS, i just took it, and i started editing it. Credits to the original creator

• This is in beta stage, don’t be suprised if you see a bug

• Once i finish it, i will release the uncopylocked place and a model link for it.

Features

• Custom fire animation(useful for belt-like guns)
  • Firemode change animation
  • Mobile support(beta + paused for now)
  • Context animations(Breach, Door open, Prone begin, etc)
  • Custom recoil mod(might not be that noticeable)
  • Bullet Shell Ejections
  • Easier effects editing
  • Belt-guns having their bullets actually fed(for example on 0 ammo, there’s no bullets visible)
  • Gun offset while hipfiring(inspired by ACS R15 Edited(see 7chon’s ACS to understand, i do not know the original author))
  • Easily editable gun bindings
  • StatusUI has english Frame names instead of whatever the language was before, easier editing
  • Belt-like guns have an option inside ACS_Animations to move their belt while character is moving
  • Custom projectiles + Explosive ammo possible
  • FPS body
  • possibly more stuff that i forgor about

Features considered to be added

• ammo boxes(afaik acs 2.0 doesn’t have those idk why)
  • different explosion also for air explosions
  • full-on crouch animation support(animation that can also be looped)
  • most likely place will get uncopylocked
  • Your ideas! if you have any, write them down in the comments!

Known bugs:

• Mobile controls being weird
  • Sprinting when proned bugs the gun and thinks you are still proned
  • HK33 bugs out frequently
  • If you see a bug, post it in the comments!

Questions

When will it be available for public release?

• Possibly soon.

Why are mobile controls very weird?

• I tried doing it as quickly and as simply as i could, it’s not the best it could be, but it is something that i will fix soon

If you have any other questions, write them below!

Links

• Test place: ACS 2.0.2 Edited - Test Place - Roblox
  • Discord server: soon
  • Model: soon, dm me if you REALLY REALLY want it though(either on devforum or on discord, i check discord more frequently though, auro512)
10 Likes

The sway in the gun is way too much. Also, too much bobbing when looking down sight. It even makes the camera clip through the gun itself. Otherwise very nice.

2 Likes

thanks for the feedback and the bug report, will fix it in the next update

2 Likes

Update

• Sliding + Diving(sliding is C but when you are sprinting, diving is Z but when running, steady mode changed to LeftControl)
  • Stamina feature added
  • Anti gun clipping
  • Shooting only allowed while standing/walking
  • Gun leaning while you lean
  • Less gun bobbing + less gun bobbing when aimed

please let me know if there are any bugs and/or if you have a suggestion.
note: i’m taking a day or 2 days of break, i’ve been sitting on my pc for way too long my eyes hurt

5 Likes

can anyone give me any ideas what else could i add? i’ll consider anything really, if i’m able to script it

3 Likes

I like your edit! Very impressive!
Probably add viewmodel that use player.Character’s arm instead of using the fixed viewmodel. It’s add some personalization to your gun kits.

Other than that, add magazine / ammo counter on some guns.

2 Likes

alright, the character using arms instead of viewmodel arms will be INSANELY hard, i’ll make a backup copy incase something goes wrong because it’ll be a big project.

Also, about the ammo count, it is toggleable in the ACS_Settings module, although disabled by default for realism, you check mags by clicking M

2 Likes

Could you show videos and images of your creation? I don’t plan on joining a game for this.

2 Likes

Firemode change

Gun pushing backwards when very near the object

Gun leaning while you lean

Bullet shell ejections

Door open context animation

Gun only allowed to be fired while standing(kind of like in battlefield 2)

Gun not allowed to be fired while proning and walking(when you move in prone position, when you lay still, you can fire)

I would add more, but this is already kind of a long message
(FYI the guns are the guns used in original ACS kit, i didn’t model them)

2 Likes

@GFXBIT based on my predictions, it would be possible to do it, although it wouldn’t be the best, and it would mean i would need to re-animate the guns.
I can release a seperate version from this one, when i finish this one, maybe it would be good, i don’t really know

3 Likes

sorry for the process being as slow as it is, i am also sick currently so i cant just stay and script 24/7
i also am running out of ideas, please someone give me ideas to do

2 Likes

first of all this is looking good cant wait for it to release, but maybe add a modification system where you could turn the gun to the side and click on like a scope or better barrel or you could work on optimizing it

2 Likes

I havent posted in here for a bit

Next update

• StatusUI heavily edited

• StatusUI has english Frame names instead of whatever the language was before, easier editing

• New M249 Model

• Belt-like guns now have an option inside ACS_Animations to move their belt while character is moving(experimental, might break some belt-based animations)
    showcase:
    Untitled video
    sorry for the quality i don’t have a good recorder nor a good mp4 to gif converter

• Custom projectiles + Explosive ammo possible

• Major bug fixes

• Slightly(or very slightly) edited bobbing system

• Possibly more that i forgot to mention about

this might take me at least some time, please be patient

2 Likes

you know what
even tho i hate acs and the community is pretty dirty-minded this is probably the best modification to date, keep it up!

3 Likes

(sorry for the late reply i was kinda shocked and i didnt know what to respond with)

thank you so much for feedback, this means a lot to me and keeps me motivated for it.
if you have any ideas btw, you can write them down, maybe i’ll consider something

2 Likes

update: sliding and diving seems broken, sometimes it is fast, sometimes slow, the option will still be available to turn it on but it is not recommended
i have no idea how to fix it

2 Likes

UPDATE
features added:

• things mentioned before

• slight crouch gun leaning like seen in some games(for example COD if im not mistaken)

• even easier effect/sound editing

• explosive ammo possible + different explosion if explosion is in water(optional)

• FPS body

features noted for future version:

• most likely place will get uncopylocked
  • i ran out of ideas please give me recommendations
3 Likes

sorry for slow updates, i took a break from this kinda

features noted for future version(possibly final):

• place will get uncopylocked
  • “Spotted” system(NOTE: doesn’t work unless player.Team ~= Neutral, also toggle-able in Server Config. Default Keybind: F)
  • Radio system(“Need Ammo!”, “Need Backup!”, “Need Pickup!”(also responses “No”, “Yes”), etc., Keybind is also F, doesn’t work when you use it to spot an enemy.)

this also might take a while even if i will sit on this project for 24/7

2 Likes

status update
features noted for update:

• ammo boxes - added
  • different explosion also for air explosions - added
  • place will get uncopylocked
  • Radio system(“Need Ammo!”, “Need Backup!”, “Need Pickup!”(also responses “No”, “Yes”), etc., Keybind is F) - added
  • SERVER-SIDE RELOAD ANIMATIONS

this will take me even longer, i am also sick now, this delays things even more

1 Like

Idea: Add customizable bullet holes