If you enrolled in the previous thread, you do not need to enroll again.
We have implemented a process to add new Developers to the Beta Program. As per request, we are now allowing users to request into and out of the Beta Program at any time as long as you include a reason for it.
This thread will be actively monitored, please make sure to only use it for requests and not for discussions.
Please do not message any Roblox staff to be added to the Beta list! Instead, please post your request on this topic.
I want to be added to the beta program.
I want to be removed from the beta program [reason]
- Please make sure to include “Opt in” or “Opt out” in your message.
- You may only request for yourself to be added or removed. If you have friends interested, they will need to become a member of the Developer Forum.
- If you change your username, you won’t need to opt-in again, you’ll still be in the beta program.
- We go through this thread every Friday to add new developers to the program.
What is the Beta Program?
Once you receive access to the Beta Program, you will have the ability to use features that have not gone live to the public yet such as:
- 700 player server access.
- Changes to the Roblox website seen by beta list users only.
Developer Relations Team