Euroma | All positions have been taken

:fallen_leaf: Welcome to the DevForum recruitment post from Euroma!
Euroma is a dedicated cafe community which strives to be the absolute best to achieve their goals and grow. Moreover, Euroma also has a large number of flavors and beverage combinations for you to choose from. This industry serves the complimentary kindness and joy whenever you visit, never leaving you empty inside as we welcome you dearly from our hearts.

"Euphorically produced."

@adurances - Project Lead
@Antheoplol - Project Manager
@iSimpxly - Builder
@importly - Scripter
@RinRin96 - Mesher
@ltsJustAuph - Artist
@GhoulieCheesy - Artist
@Hex_0517 - Animator
@SamWillGoHam - Clothing Designer

You could potentially occupy more than one development position.

You may preview all the information, including price ranges regarding each position of development we are in need of within the lists below this message. Please read them carefully, not skim through them.

(Unavailable) Low-Poly/Realistic Builder

As a builder, your main priority is to push out the creations we ask of you with great sufficiency and effort. You are to never be rushed, though a reasonable deadline must always be set for your projects within our facilities. You will be a long-term Builder for Euroma, so it is vital that you are active, responsive, and enthusiastic for any task we give. We love hearing your ideas and would most certainly love adding some of them into any project we are working on at that moment.

What we are searching for in a builder is the capability of creating something among the lines of Kohaú. Their trees in the Restaurant look divine and the naturalistic landscaping is purely phenomenal, especially their style of everything that is located in the game. It has a sort of realistic/low-poly style combined together to create a masterpiece.

Kohaú;
Kohaú Hibachi Restaurant - Roblox

We will not be asking for a map as large as Kohaú, though we will be giving references from the game and many other facilities we adore, to give you a general idea of what we are in need of.

Needed abilities;

• Capable of creating a proper quality landscape.
  • Capable of making Low-Poly creations with some realism.
  • Capable of creating meshes and assets of their own for the build. This means no free models.
  • Capable of having a creative mindset and able to enhance from criticism.
  • Capable of managing their time properly and prioritizing our project.

Payment;
Payment is a topic that may be discussed and negotiated on discord, though we are willing to pay 5K+.

Please read the rest of the page if you have reached this point.

(Unavailable) Advanced Facility Scripter

As a scripter, your main priority is to create functional and operating scripts that are finalized with care. You are to never be rushed, though a reasonable deadline must always be set for your projects within our facilities. You will be a long-term Scripter for Euroma, so it is vital that you are active, responsive, and enthusiastic for any task we give. We love hearing your ideas and would most certainly love adding some of them into any project we are working on at that moment.

What we are searching for in a scripter is the capability of creating scripts that are not containing many bugs, while making them function properly. We will be needing you to create custom commands that involve the model named BAE 2.0 (Basic Admin Essentials 2.0). Some of these commands will include their GUIs, with the options that come along with them. We will also be needing you to create food/machine scripts which are not laggy to the average consumer. A security system for exploits and more will be needed, though it may be postponed till later on in the project.

We are also in need of a cash register that has functionality somewhat like the following.

Needed abilities;

• Capable of creating scripts without using any free models.
  • Capable of creating a donation board and other statistical boards. UIs for them will be made by us.
  • Capable of testing scripts and fixing what is wrong alone, before asking us to test any. This does not mean that we should not have proper access to testing them whenever we wish while you are making them, and neither does this mean that we will receive the product and be able to edit it before getting paid.
  • Capable of using UIs and making GUIs, as well as making them compatible in terms of sizing and other features for all devices that are asked for.

Payment;
Payment is a topic that may be discussed and negotiated on discord, though we are willing to pay 10K+.

(Unavailable) Food/Items Mesher

As a Mesher, your main priority is to push out the models we ask of you with great sufficiency, effort, and wonderful quality. You are to never be rushed, though a reasonable deadline must always be set for your projects within our facilities. You will be a long-term Mesher for Euroma, so it is vital that you are active, responsive, and enthusiastic for any task we give. We love hearing your ideas and would most certainly love adding some of them into any project we are working on at that moment.

What we are searching for in a Mesher is the capability of creating Food, Beverages, and other needed meshes for our facilities. This may include trees, sand, couches, and other miscellaneous objects if the builder is not able to create them themselves. Builders who are not able to do so will most likely not be hired in the first place, though it is placed as a disclaimer just in case they may not be able to.

Some great examples of what we are searching for would be the meshes located behind the counters at Frappé, Kohaú, Venti, Fizze, and other related facilities. Please check that you are able to do something among the lines of the following before contacting us.

We will not be asking for the exact same products, though somewhat very similar to any other Cafe group, with slight tweaks to the system in general.

Needed abilities;

• Capable of making our logo into an asset.
  • Capable of making assets that do not contain transparent sides.
  • Capable of creating meshes and assets with high quality and effort.

Payment;
Payment is a topic that may be discussed and negotiated on discord, though we are willing to pay what you usually price your products as, if it is reasonable and in our price range.

(Unavailable) Drawing Artist

As an artist, your main priority is to draw what is asked of sufficiently and with high quality. You are to never be rushed, though a reasonable deadline must always be set for your projects within our facilities. You will be a long-term Artist for Euroma, so it is vital that you are active, responsive, and enthusiastic for any task we give. We love hearing your ideas and would most certainly love adding some of them into any drawing we are asking of you as of that moment.

We would like something among the lines of the following.

Needed abilities;

• Capable of making a detailed background.
  • Capable of creating a character that is detailed.
  • Capable of creating props for any of the drawings.
  • Capable of creating a unique pose for any character.

Payment;
Payment is a topic that may be discussed and negotiated on discord, though we are willing to pay what you usually price your products as, if it is reasonable and in our price range.

(Unavailable) Animator

As an animator, your main priority is to create animations for the game sufficiently and with smooth movements. You are to never be rushed, though a reasonable deadline must always be set for your projects within our facilities. You will be a long-term Animator for Euroma, so it is vital that you are active, responsive, and enthusiastic for any task we give. We love hearing your ideas and would most certainly love adding some of them to the animations.

We would like something among the lines of animations that are used in Frappé, and many other facility-related community groups.

Needed abilities;

• Capable of creating an animation for R6.
  • Capable of creating an animation for R15.
  • Capable of creating animations with props held.
  • Capable of creating animations that only control specific parts of the character.

Payment;

(Unavailable) Clothing Designer

As a Clothing Designer, your main priority is to push out the clothing we ask of you with great sufficiency, effort, and quality. You are to never be rushed, though a reasonable deadline must always be set for your projects within our facilities. You will be a long-term Clothing Designer for Euroma, so it is vital that you are active, responsive, and enthusiastic for any task we give. We love hearing your ideas and would most certainly love adding some of them into any outfit we are working on at that moment.

What we are searching for in a clothing designer is the capability of creating uniforms, merch, and other clothing-related creations for our facilities. Some great examples of a uniform would be at Frappé.

Frappé® Christmas Uniform [Top] - Roblox

Frappé® Christmas Uniform [Bottom] - Roblox

We will not be asking for a copy of the products, though something similar to those.

Needed abilities;

• Capable of using the ROBLOX template.
  • Capable of shading the clothing that you create.
  • Capable of creating uniforms and general outfits.
  • Capable of never using another clothing piece to create a new one.

Payment;

Deadlines for each task are set when spoken with, if hired.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
You must have at least 1 year of experience. There is an exception if your work is good.
You are to set a reasonable deadline yourself for your own work.
You may not disclose any information regarding anything that is confidential.

You can contact us here on DevForum or on Discord;
Project Leader: zander;;#2567
Project Manager: anthyy#0638

9 Likes

Hello, Its me JohnOGPlayz#0191

2 Likes

I am interested in this. EhhDmitry#5542

3 Likes

Hello! I’m interested in the builder position. I’m available up to 3 hours each day.

My portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/builder-roccodk04s-portfolio

Discord: RoccoDeK04#4027

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

please add a pay range,thanks! :wink:

2 Likes

There are specific specialties that do not require a range, as it depends on what the person usually prices them.

2 Likes

there needs to be atleast a minimal paymet example because the developer could know how much they can may for minimal cases

2 Likes

I I’ll be a contacting you I hope I get this job it I should very interesting and will be enjoyable to work with you guys! Can’t wait to see what you think. You will be contacted in discord by a guy named MR_Enforcement

2 Likes

Hi! I would like to try out the artist position.
__
Portfolio: GhoulieCheesy - Artist Portfolio
Discord: GhoulieCheesy#8249

2 Likes

I am interested as a 3D Modeler, please DM me to the user RocketScript#5634

This is my portfolio: Advanced Low-Poly and Mid-Poly Modeler for Hire! (CLOSED)

2 Likes

Hi, I am a 2D artist. I can do the style that you showed above.

Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] Ashaliar - 2D Artist

Discord: ashaliar#0205

2 Likes

Hello, I am a scripter interested in this.

Portfolio: Importly | Scripter

Discord contact: importly#5041

2 Likes

Not really, as a pricing point that the developer themselves give is something that should not be changeable or something that should be highered just because of budget.

We have contacted you via discord.

Unfortunately, we are not interested, though we wish you the best of luck in the future.

You have been sent a friend request via discord.
Please accept it when possible, and DM us afterward.

Unfortunately, we are not interested, though we wish you the best of luck in the future.

Added a Clothing Designer position!

Im interested, my portfolio: [OPEN] Sikowwitzz's 3D Modeling Portfolio

My discord: sikowwitzz#8933

1 Like

I’m interested in the clothing designer position! Please review my portfolio and reach out to me on Discord if you agree with my commission prices.

Portfolio: [DISCONTINUED] Clothing Designer Portfolio
Discord: SamWillGoHam#2005

Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I am interested in the building or 3D modeling position, here is a link to my portfolio;

I have also contacted you through Discord! @ Simpxly#8688

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Signed Simpxly

1 Like

Hello. I’m interested, accept my username on discord : Captain Harry#9999

Interested in the animator position. caramelcream#4571