[HIRING] Designer, Artist, Animator, etc

I’m a GFX artist. Here’s my work! [Closed!] Svmiyy | Roblox GFX Designer

I can make badge, game-pass, and logo icons. Although I sadly can’t make GFX. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! Please shoot me a DM on Twitter or the DevForums please!

Do you have any more examples? Such as walking, or flying?

Can you please send your past work?

Sure! May we talk on discord? My discord: lexi!!#6326

Hi, I’m interested in the role of entertainer, but I can tell you on discord because I don’t have only discord on Twitter

Omg, I never saw your reply, apologies! I don’t have an example of any of those but, I can make walking. I’ve never experienced much with flying.

I’m a GFX artist. check this if you’re interested. Zaq's portfolio

Hi, I am a GFX and a Logo designer. I can do all the work mentioned above except animations. You can see my work here - Manvir | Logo, UI, GFX and Vector Designer [OPEN]

Check ur Twitter dms from Manvir

Do you need a clothing designer? If you do I am interested
discord- MizzshazzyYT#4728

Dm’s my discord: Zanviorus#4660 Or Twitter: @Z4VTOL

1 Like

I am interested in the UI designer position.
ValcanBlizzard#7842

Hi, I am a 2D artist. I can make game icons, thumbnails, and badge icons.
Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] Ashaliar - 2D Artist

You can PM me or contact me on Discord - ashaliar #0205.

I’d like to be able to help with icons and logos. I don’t mind what you pay me for my work as long as its something :grin:. My portfolio is linked below.

I’m interested! Here’s my portfolio: Nepsunai | 2D Artist Portfolio | Open - #2 by Blah_Waaa, contact me on discord if your interested in hiring me! @nepsunai#3333

I can animate

XxMissSporty877241xX#2271

Hello! I’m interested in this job, I’ll give my portfolio here, contact me here if you are interested, (Knify#3938) hoping to hear from you, Cheers! Knify - Roblox GFX Designer for hire!