Landnblu's Graphics Progression

Hey developers. This is going to be my progression thread for most things graphics. Such as UI, Banners, Digital Art etc. If it doesn’t get taken down

UI

I would say I started UI about a month ago. I really enjoy because I can be creative while also creating functional and intuitive designs. What I have previously made is pretty bad I’ll admit. But, I am improving which is always a good sign. Without further ado, showcase time.

I made this UI I’d say last August. I didn’t use the DevForum and I wasn’t into UI. I guess I was just following an admin panel tutorial or something. Nevertheless, it’s horrible. Here is the thread:
Feedback On My First UI Design!

This was my first UI that I created after I decided I wanted to get into UI. I was pretty proud of it. I’d say it’s decent for my first. Here’s the thread:
Feedback on Codes UI - #37 by LandnBlu

This was my second UI that I created after getting into UI. It was for a WIP game my friend and I were working on. Not too proud of it but hey, at least it’s not my worst creation.
Feedback on "Play" UI

I had too many flintstone gummies or something. It’s fine for a concept but man, that inconsistent align and spacing makes me puke.
Admin Panel UI Concept

I was messing around in Figma for the first time and made this. It’s pretty simple but clean imo.
Feedback on TextBox UI

I’m pretty proud of this one. Obviously it could be improved, but that goes for everything. I used a photo editor for this one because I made a custom frame and I added effects.
Feedback on another UI

That’s it for now! There will be more soon.

Logos/Banners

Along with UI I am also interested in creating multi-purpose logos and banners. I have only made one of each but I definitely will make more in the near future.

My first Logo. Not much to say.
Feedback on My First Logo!

My first banner. I am happy with how this turned out. Simple and clean like most of my creations.

Thanks for reading. Please note this will be updated very frequently so if you are interested do check back soon. If you have any questions feel free to DM here on this forum. Feedback is always appreciated :slight_smile:

6 Likes

nice! I like the “Malibu Rescue” logo! May I ask, what did you use to create it?

3 Likes

Thanks! I used a free web editor tool called Photopea.

4 Likes

You know you can reply to posts, Also may I suggest another editor tool?

1 Like

Sure! I probably already use it but you can anyway.

1 Like

Gimp, Its free, yet better than photopea, yes its slightly harder, but i really like the straight line brush.

4 Likes

Yea I use it sometimes. Thanks for the suggestion though.

2 Likes

Wowie! You can definitely see the progression, I recommend posting in Show off your UI designs also. I love how you added a paragraph about the creations and a very simple, minimal divider. Keep it up!

1 Like

You should put this as your “Featured Topic” in preferences!

1 Like

pro photopea tip, you can do cntr c cntrl v and hit down arrow at the same time to make 3d text. (Repeat like 20 times)

1 Like