Lower the Robux Pending Period

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to get any Robux to someone or a group, or make a badge and trailer without the fee or the 3 day waiting period.
Now, I see the logical reasoning behind it, but… I feel that it should be lowered down to 1 (maybe even 2) days or a different amount depending on the specific Robux amount.

My games aren’t group games and I have the need to pay people right away. I have to buy a group item and then I have to wait 3 days for it to get to the group and get it to the person who I need to pay.

I know of a recent situation with a non-premium artist they asked to create a logo for them. They couldn’t make a shirt and so they had to join their group and they had to make a shirt to add group funds. They got a bit frustrated with having to wait 3 days for their robux and they almost scrapped the project due to scamming reasons.
It makes frustrating for both me and the person I’m paying. Same goes for donating to friends.

This also goes with transferring personal funds to account funds. I have to wait 3 days to purchase something simple as a badge or a trailer for my game. That’s also the same for my personal profile games.

Now, I’m not saying to remove the feature. I think it’s a great feature. I just feel that it’s a bit too extreme.

EDIT: PENDING PERIOD HAS BEEN INCREASED FROM 3 DAYS TO A MAXIMUM OF 7 DAYS

Please reconsider this, this is too extreme.

80 Likes

I see nothing bad with it being removed for users who have 2FA and the setting on.

19 Likes

These may be better feature requests for your particular problem:

9 Likes

Sorry to bump, but got to include an update on this as the pending period is getting increased to a week maximum (3 to 7 days) depending on the risk of fraud.

This is going to do more harm than good to developers, it really needs to be reconsidered.

8 Likes

It’s not done to protect developers though.