Members Ability To Post In Bug Reports Topic And Feature Requests Topic

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because its great to talk to the communty about bugs or features Debate with them and i wish roblox make members Ability To Post In Bug Reports Topic And Feature Requests Topic

vote here if you agree with or not agree with me

Summary

if there anything wrong please tell me :heart: :hugs:

• I Agree With You

0 voters

• I Dont Agree With You

0 voters

Members used to be able to post in these categories, provided that their post was approved and went through the Post Approval procedure. Post Approval was also one of the big factors influencing your rank-up to Regular. This was changed as Developer Relations phased out the Community Post Approval Team, which also left us with no current way to rank up to Regular on the Developer Forum. For a while, DevRel have been reworking the system, though as far as I’m aware there’s been no confirmation from them yet about how the new system will work and when it will come. The time will come for that.

1 Like

Contact @Bug-Support for features and bugs

1 Like

Development Discussion has become a huge success since members are allowed to post in there without any approval. Imagine the same happening to Platform Feedback.

No support. However, I do support the creation of a new Post Approval system to make this possible.

2 Likes

The access issue is solved for bug reports now due to the Big Bug Reporting Update.

Everybody here in the current topic that made a post or Liked one of the posts (as of Mar 19) has had their join request accepted if they submitted one.

For everybody else that participates here later than this reply, please follow the instructions in the linked announcement above on how to get your join request in. We are slowly accepting people from the backlog to make sure we don’t overwhelm internal teams, but it is our goal to clear out the backlog. It will take us some time before we’re caught up with requests so appreciate your patience here.

This resolves the issue for all bug reporting categories.

For the feature request side of the matter, I am consolidating the threads into one thread, namely this one: All forum users should have a path forward to be able to post in feature requests - #154 by Hooksmith.

Please check out the update I posted there for further information. I will close this thread so that all further discussion is centralized in the thread above.

Thank you for posting this and for your patience so far as we work through these issues!