Next Gen Studio UI Preview is here! [Beta]

You’ll need to switch off the Beta to manage collaborators until we can get the team create UI integrated.

1 Like

my honest reaction to this not using aegis
:scream:

1 Like

I hope they are taking note of the smaller laptop displays.

1 Like

That’s also been happening to me as well. It can be kind of annoying at times, but hopefully they’ll fix it later on.

Yes we are testing and designing around min spec devices. But right now we are in early draft stage so responsiveness to different screen sizes will improve with time.

2 Likes

We made a ticket for proper cleaning up of tooltips based on @foodeggs7 post. I think the team knows what needs to be done here but if we need more details, we’ll reach out!

2 Likes

Where did these go? I liked seeing how my UI was on different devices through a push of a button, rather than going in and out on multiple devices. I hope these are able to come back on the new Studio Interface!

Click on the title bar → View → Device; it’s the exact same thing

2 Likes

Correct! With customization you’ll be able to add them back as buttons to various toolbars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since there is so much space it’s really needed to have a collapse button like the old UI. I tried looking for one but couldn’t find one, so it would help a lot if you implement this small feature. Thank you!

2 Likes

This is absolutely cool, some normal features has been removed though like the asset manager

i think it will be better to put search in manage plugins tab, it gets out of control when you have too much plugins installed and you need to enable only 1 particular

15d reply)

1 Like

a lot of them were moved to the top bar

asset manager is Window → asset manager

still missing invite to team create button in the new ui

:cry:

1 Like

i dont know if it is this update but i keep getting wierd warnings ▶ Cannot bind to action DataModel:Standalone, PluginId:ControlsEmulator, Category:Actions, ItemId:Toggle that does not exist (x2)

2 Likes

is there a way to hide UI?

Oh I didn’t know that, it’s just that the buttons are placed differently.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! This message was in a new flag that wasn’t fully tested with the Beta. We’ll look into it.