0BluExactlyz | GFX Designer | OPEN

Hi! I’m Blu. I’m a self-taught freelance 3D Artist who’s been on the ROBLOX platform for around 4 years. I enjoy creating 3D rendered graphics through the use of Blender, Photoshop & Lightroom.

Icons

Thumbnails

Killer’s Night

Hide n’ Seek

Private Island Simulator - Delivery

Kisto Bakery

Blox World Theme Park

Luxury Tycoon - Camping

Kanbina Restaurant

Mining Game

Splash Island Water Park

Tower Of Obby’s

Tappers Delight

Cleaning Champions

Amaris [Remastered]

The Stream - Personal Artwork

Spark Admin Society

Gingerbread Simulator

The Murder 2

Personal Artworks

Porsche 918 Spyder - Spring

✪ Website: ArtStation

I only accept two forms of payment:

• Robux (Group Funds/T-shirt)
  • PayPal (USD)

Also, prices can change beyond the listed range depending on details, complexity and demand.

Icons: 6,000 R$ or 20$ USD
Thumbnails: 12,000 R$ or 40$ USD

Terms & Conditions
  • I take full upfront payment first just to make sure I don’t waste my time.

• I have the right to deny or cancel any commission for whatever reason, either I’m busy or I simply don’t want to accept the order.

• Upon ordering, you must give me all the models required for the graphic along with any sort of reference.

• No refunds after the design is completed to your wishes, I can keep changing until you are satisfied but I may charge extra if multiple or heavy changes are needed.

• If you’ve got a deadline, let me know and I’ll be willing to work along with it. But I may charge extra as a rush fee, only if you need it sooner than when I’d normally finish.

I am available for contact most of the time & I try to respond to DMs asap.

I work on my commissions most of the time but other activities can extend how long it takes to complete an order. But I try my best to complete within the deadline (if there is any). Please note that the order can take up to 2-7 days because of other activities as mentioned.

You can contact me in the following ways:

• Discord: bluify
  • Twitter: @bluifyy
  • DevForum DMs

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Any feedback in the replies is appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by! :sunglasses

134 Likes

Very cool designs, and its cheap too! I highly recommend him!

8 Likes

Hi! I am interested in hiring you! Please contact me here on the devforum, as I do not use dizzy! Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just bought a banner and a profile picture from him, and they are so good! Without telling him what should be in except for my Discord user, he was able to make them match my Roblox avatar so well. HIGHLY recommend! -also very reasonable prices! Once again, thank you for them!

7 Likes

What programs do you use to make your GFX? Specifically your logos/icons.

6 Likes

I know he uses blender, I am not sure what others he uses though

7 Likes

blender for the gfxs and photoshop for edits and logos

8 Likes

that looks cool keep it up!!!

6 Likes

(S.#7632) I am in need of you to make me a game thumbnail!

4 Likes

Your work looks great! I added you on discord (narno2013#4914)

3 Likes

I’m interested. I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord.

3 Likes

Really good! High quality! :heart: Fast service and very friendly. I would highly recommend! :+1:

4 Likes

ExactlyBluYT is a person you should definitely hire when looking for artist. He did a great logo for me and for sure he will be the person to contact in future for more job. He is a trustable person and did job very well, so I am boycotting what @gencyc said about him and time. Kinda felt in love in his previous job and picture he did for me. You should hire him.

8 Likes

Hey, I’m very interested, I added you on discord: ScriptingSausage#4566

My only concern is that I can’t pay you through group funds, I can pay you by buying a t-shirt you put up or something (I’ll pay a little extra so you’d still be getting the correct amount after tax). We can talk more on discord.

Edit: I just realized that t-shirt is listed as one of the payment methods, didn’t see it.

4 Likes

I highly recommend this person he makes really amazing GFXs!!!

4 Likes

Looking good! Maybe I’ll purchase some items!

5 Likes

Wow This Person’s GFX Is reallly Amazing! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I would highly recommend @ExactlyBluYT! I believe he’s so good that I went back for another GFX. This one was amazing. I love the style!

He is always friendly and responds as quick as he can. The attention to detail is super!

3 Likes

Recently I ordered a GFX from Blu and he did it under 3 hours and they turned out amazing. I would really suggest ordering from him.

4 Likes
  • Added some new Icons and Thumbnails!
  • Ads will be added soon!
5 Likes