Show off your UI designs

my fault o.g
just concept (for now)

1 Like

Updated some stuff on my UI, and added a message window, and an automatic scaling system thing. Finally recorded without equalizer so it wouldn’t sound weird to others who also have an eqaulizer on.

(i’m not sure if it’s fine to add another update about my previous post here, so apologies in advance if it is not fine)

15 Likes

Ah…sorry dude but I’m gonna have to prove you wrong…

21 Likes

I’m just starting to make my own game, so here’s my first GUI dialogs. Do they look good for first versions?
Style: cartoony, cute
Program used to create your UI: Roblox Studio
Pictures:

Cup-filling dialog (It’s not wide enough and wastes space…)

Trash GUI (This is the one I’m more proud of. It works like Royale High’s trash cans.)

6 Likes

Hey can i have some of these? They look pretty cool

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks alright, the what would you like to drink away text needs to be made smaller and repositioned

1 Like

lol ive actully been thinking of doing ui in blender becouse i suck at ui lol i mostly do models

2 Likes

there is a video

1 Like

Woah that looks sick can you tell me the tweenInfo you used?

1 Like

Style - UIBlox
Made in: Roblox Studio with the use of my new plugin, (Introducing UIBlox Tools [Plugin])

Although I just noticed this:
Oof.

4 Likes

Dang that’s good, gives me vibes of the RH Ui hidden away in old places.

1 Like

Style: Shop with UI Stroke
Pictures:

5 Likes

do you mean the currency button’s bouncing animation?

I’m actually using Flipper to animate, rather than tweens, which is a physics based motion library. the source code for the UI is all here:

4 Likes

Thanks. Is it because of the “Cartoon”/Comic Neue font? Royale High’s UI tends to use it (and it’s a cute-looking font).

Speaking of Royale High, I’ve created a new UI, all today (well, yesterday since it’s past 12AM)…

Style: cute(?)
Picture:

It’s a color picker! Visually, it’s nothing special (but I think it’s better than my earlier UI designs); I’m more proud of how I programmed it.

• Like RH, click and drag to change hue, saturation, and brightness. The main palette fades as the brightness is decreased (unlike RH).
  • If the cursor exits the palette, the diamond continues to follow the cursor around the edges, just like Roblox Studio’s color selection window (and unlike RH).
  • When a RGB text input is focused, the tab key advances to the next in line, just as expected.

I think the flavor/trash GUI’s now need an update to match this.

6 Likes

Based loosely from this image

25 Likes

I actually mean of the frame popping up…

1 Like

They definitely need an update to get up to that standard.

1 Like

I just keep making stuff that I won’t use.

Style: Simulator
Made in: Roblox Studio
Pictures:

3 Likes

Decided to revamp some old UI’s to make them look more clean. Thoughts? (It will change to the text version when hovered on PC).

Old version:

Minigames tab!

5 Likes