Hey there Developer Hub readers!
In order to make the process of fixing typos and minor edits easier and more streamlined, this thread shall be the place to post all such requests. Don’t forget to link the relevant pages in your post!
What is a “typo”?
- A typographical mistake, or an error in typing
- Misspelled, swapped or repeated words
What are “minor edits”?
- Grammar fixes
- Broken links, such as
article/Some Missing Articleor
- Re-ordering or re-organizing existing content
- Changes that don’t affect the meaning of existing content
- Any other edit that takes 5 minutes or less to fix
What should NOT be posted in this thread?
- Code sample related issues – syntax, logic or runtime errors – including small variable name typos.
- Errors in data types, function/event parameters or other API stuff
- Deprecation/removal of existing API members
- Missing or incorrect documentation, even if it’s just a short description
- Anything else where the change needs more than just English skills to verify and fix
If your request falls under either of these two categories, then please post it here instead of creating a new thread. Additionally, we can’t guarantee a direct response to everything posted in this thread – but you will be heard nonetheless.
Thank you for keeping the Developer Hub category efficient!
P.S. Links to threads posted before this that should otherwise have been posted here are also welcome.