What are you working on currently? (2021)

If you are a weeb, you might recognize where this one’s from

bef981d30afbbdd7bc80e5cbe9195f5d

21 Likes

Recently I uploaded some NASA hats to the avatar shop after gaining permission from NASA and roblox.

23 Likes

Great work! I saw an ad for them yesterday! It’s crazy how you got permission from NASA.

2 Likes

A mirror, which I am going to put in a lot of effects because why not?

6 Likes

My brain thought making this was a good idea.

This was my first animation using Moon Animator, forgot to post it here 5 months ago lol.

EDIT: I’ll take feedback, but since this isn’t my most recent animation it’s not an accurate representation of my animation skills now. My most recent animation shows how much I’ve improved so if you’re curious, here it is:

27 Likes

New 3D brightness GUI test

Most recent drawing of mine (Only a test) Untitled608

16 Likes

Tried to mix Hitman and Payday. Put togheter a short demo.

(Still work in in progress, ofc)

https://streamable.com/qfyxg1

Whoops forgot the full link, haha. The first one is basically stealth takedowns.

https://streamable.com/5xpe6m

18 Likes

Looks nice! Would suggest, if you’re experienced with, turning this into a OOP reliant system. A good example of a classifier can be found here Rythian2277's way of implementing OOP into games. I use it in my chat system below
for handling channels and messages on them. Has unread messages support as well.

6 Likes

Awful model I rushed.
Honestly hate this one, by far one of my worst ones yet.

Not looking for feedback, please do not comment.

8 Likes

I like it, it’s alright considering you rushed it, the red things at either end wouldn’t normally be something I would add but it looks great!

Edit: just realised, sorry

1 Like

Working on a video project called “The Ridge”. I started the same day I posted this reply, but I’ll probably finish within a week or two, this project shouldn’t take long.

In short, this will be a “short film”. The reason for the apostrophe marks is because I plan to create episodes (episodes was the only word I could think of that fit well).

The story is simply based off of the Battle of Okinawa, on the Wana Ridge, hence the name “The Ridge”. It will contain Roblox themed characters, “epic” slow motion scenes, and some action. Not sure how long the actual thing will be in total.

Some screenshots in Blender from what I’ve made so far.

Base Medic and Soldier models.

Some weapon models.

I may or may not add a Browning 1919 Machine Gun, but it depends on what I’ll be doing the next day.

Some other angles.

25 Likes

Roblox graphics have improved quite a lot, they’re almost triple A quality!

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

Also I really enjoyed Twinsanity, might draw some inspiration from there…

1 Like

Made a little build. Tried to not add too much detail. Please tell me where I can improve. Ignore blank buildings, they are not made yet

amogus

11 Likes

try scripting an aircraft or airship as a way of going to and from both of the islands

1 Like

I’ve started working on my first ever lobby.

7 Likes

Try using an other texture than briques, you can find free textures online and stuff, I really hate the brique texture :frowning:

1 Like

It kinda ressembles the music that plays when you’re in Sidimote, on Dofus.
Sounds great :flushed:

1 Like

Finally completed my top security 1 person prison

the orange part is he security and defense and also the power thing that powers the cell

and the inside of the prison cell, simple but effective

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes