What are you working on currently? (2021)

Oh! i didn’t expect my post get that many recreations, remasters and plugins over a simple project.

Pretty good plugin!

Work In Progress from a low poly medieval house. Tell me what you think i need to add and some ‘‘cheats’’'for low poly things to make things faster im still new into modeling!

4 Likes

I’m working on a global badge counter

Working on another game except this one is actually kinda relatively good i guess possible

I’m scripting and building the whole lot, might have to ask for some help on the map sometime tho… sigh as i was playtesting for this screenshot i found a new bug with the doors… fun!!

10 Likes

Some semi performant client side noise clouds, I think they’re pretty :slight_smile:

https://vimeo.com/579007792

2 Likes

Escalator model!

DevForum post: Realistic Escalator model

[size=“5”][color=#888888]P[/color][color=#93937A]o[/color][color=#9E9E6C]r[/color][color=#A9A95F]t[/color][color=#B4B451]f[/color][color=#BFBF44]o[/color][color=#CBCB36]l[/color][color=#D6D628]i[/color][color=#E1E11B]o[/color][color=#ECEC0D]:[/color][/size] THULiCORE's portfolio

9 Likes

Tropical meets… spaceship…?!

30 Likes

That looks really nice! How do i add clouds?

work dump from like ~2 weeks ago

22 Likes

4f68f022b722e70a03e7cd308342bc99

Low poly traffic cone. 104 tris.

5 Likes

I haven’t used Blender for ages, had to gave it a new start. And what is better than making a stylized nature set?

16 Likes

New GFX:

Check out my other GFX here!

3 Likes

Sorry if I sound rude, I promise I don’t mean to:

• The “magic effects” look as though they were done in MS Paint
  • In my opinion, I feel like magic should have a glow to it
  • Uhh… you mixed R6 with R15…
    firefox_yfol38TKFy

Next time, you should try to do more inside Blender as it is more capable than you think. It can make your renders look better than reality! Practice, practice, practice.

Thanks for the feedback and uh

1. I used photoshop
  2. I just started the other day
  3. I used a downloaded pain rig v3 so I don’t know why that happens.
1 Like

32 Likes

Is it out yet? Can I use it? It looks so good.

It’s not out yet, but almost finished. I’m most likely going to release it within the next 2 weeks.

Not gonna show my latest build just yet.

Portfolio: THULiCORE's portfolio

1 Like

:eyes:

25 Likes

One dimensional greedy mesher for my voxel game (It’s not complete by any measure). I’ll eventually expand it’s dimensions to 2D, and eventually 3D. But I want to start small, and slowly work my way up in bits and peices.

And surprisingly… It really wasn’t that hard!

Now if you’re wondering what the colors mean, the yellow / white mean greedymeshed, blue means not greedymeshed, and magenta means “greedymeshed air” (I added it in for a test), and red is for debugging.

12 Likes