What are you working on currently? (2021)

What did it cost?

This is actually insanely accurate! You could even add Thanos and Gamora talking in there.

2 Likes

Whoops wrong scene :stuck_out_tongue:

The Chinese looking thing doesn’t look like that though

2 Likes

Yeah I’m working on the chinese thing still.

1 Like

You mixed this one up with another lol. This is the scene I am doing:

8 Likes

It’s now able to be used sorta.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/honeydew-easily-make-your-avatar-in-your-game/1010053/

Created an interactive shop system, including anti-theft, auto restocking, bulk purchasing, and customizable hours.

It also uses a custom region system, dialogue system, and collision system, and item interaction system i created!

19 Likes

Something different, like a Cinema or a Theater, maybe to my city too

22 Likes

A scrapped project of mine and @Avys_Solaeter which didn’t last 2 days :sweat:

11 Likes

More art!
Random character with some kewl explosions

Art for upcoming game After Dawn by @NewWorld_Studios

Just practice for fun

My 2020 halloween avatar. Looks like a :jack_o_lantern:

48 Likes

I am currently working on a game called Last Defense. It’s gonna be a 3D adventure game, with an original soundtrack, cool enemies and unique stages! Hope to publish it sometime this year!
OST: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

4 Likes

Trying to break the boundaries of roblox, specifically the 700 player per server limit. Currently I’m working on this proof of concept that has worked in testing so far: baseplate but with infinite players - Roblox

1 Like

I’m working on a sci-fi/future themed city for my group and I’m planning on releasing it in the next few months.

Here is a link to the game: Benova Settlement

Here are some pics

Here is the post I made that has more info:

10 Likes

How did you do the colors? For the Biomes

Same, I have always avoided moving into Lua because the syntaxing put me off and Roblox Studio isn’t the best programme, but since I have to work in it for UI, I have finally decided that I am going to go for it. I have started with writing an admin because it is pretty easy and will teach me the basics. I am basically just porting my Discord bot written in JavaScript into Studio, the framework is exactly the same.

Got a new gpu yesterday :grinning:
Updated the SSJG transformation (The eyebrows and eye colour dont change yet)

8 Likes

I’ve been working on a map trying to imitate the look of an old group called The Principality Of Alpenraum, here it is:
robloxapp-20210128-1240254.wmv (2.1 MB)

Is that the new Studio update? How did you get it? :shock:

Wow cool man, looks like some world of warcraft build😂

1 Like

Currently working on this barn.

42 Likes