What are you working on currently? (2022)

Yet me guess, this uses mesh deformation? Also, are you going to release this to the plubic?

2 Likes

random old project i found in my files
(medieval village?)

10 Likes

Some building i had in mind and wanted to try to make.

27 Likes

12 Likes

Murjar Happy Bricks Co. :eyes:

28 Likes

I am working on a 2 year long project called midnight forest, for interest please refer to using this link of my topic I just posted.
Midnight Forest is a photorealistic horror game that is planned to be released in 2023

4 Likes

cubular

15 Likes

Wow! I’ve been following this project for awhile now, one HiddenDevs, Devforum and Twitter!
Your progress always amazes me, so much done in such little time! Just when I think nothing more could be added, you add something more! Can’t wait to see the finished project!

Woah! This looks absolutely amazing, I love the color scheme especially! One thing I would recommend is raising the car up off the ground a little bit, or making the tires a little bit bigger, so the car isn’t scraping the ground. Great model!

Woah! Could you explain to me how you reverse-engineered the gate? I’d love to hear your though process, Overall Great Build!

How many tris is this? I’m curious whether it fits into blender or not!

Woah! Great model, I really loved how you captured the squishy-like texture in the render!

Did you make the lighting for this scene? It looks fantastic!

Make sure to watermark your work! People could easily take this for their own game for free!

Last, but certainly not least, my friend Amo! The sunrays look A M A Z I N G, and I really love how you put this together! The terrain path looks incredible! Do you have an overhead view to show us the size of the build? Great build overall!

Mentioned below are those who I have given feedback on their posts:

@NatureKiiD
@ertaewr
@SimplyCube
@424s
@Colgobs
@bakers
@dummycide
@amobamocamo

Awesome Creations!

7 Likes

I’m creating a Windows Explorer-styled Game menu.

Buttons

i also made this, no idea where to use it

6 Likes

I am practicing logo designing and used a new app called Krita!

12 Likes

Another Devlog tomorrow!

2 Likes

Hmm I just forgot to share my racetrack…lol
https://www.roblox.com/games/8283604169/Interlagos-GP
disclaimer:It has barely any script and only has 2 cars. :uhh:

3 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing! Keep it up!

2 Likes

regular

ill keep on dreamin

18 Likes

A big expansion is coming… Soon / WIP

35 Likes

That donut shop is insane the mascot is so cool

3 Likes

I’m making a horror game with my friend. The players are trapped in a maze with monsters and traps, and honestly it doesn’t require much scripting. Just much more building!

5 Likes

Made an RLE string/text compressor.

It converts a string like this:

String

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww##################YYYYYYYYYYYzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwww

Ignore the fact that there are 332 sixes. :joy:

Into a string like this:

1048;t1301;'332;6447;!207;u677;w18;#11;Y31;z21;r3;w

Here is the model if you want it:

Run Length Encoding - Roblox

5 Likes

Remake of this picture, with updated city and newer/better car

Before:

After:

17 Likes

Car Lineup so far for Chaosity

20 Likes