What are you working on currently? (2024)

7 Likes

STARCYST is going into Early Access on August 1st! (for free)

4 Likes

I just made an obby in one day. I’ve gotta ask: did I cook with the thumbnail?

5 Likes

A new bus for the public transport simulator.

3 Likes

STARCYST Early Access is out now!

6 Likes

I’ve been working on 3D modelling in Blender for the last 31 days. The buildings that I made were all created in Blender and It was my first time making buildings in Blender.

I’ve made progress on making the Missions Building in my game Space Travel Mission more complex and carefully designed over the course of many months. You can see the previous posts I’ve made about improving this specific building in these links:

The process of learning new skills to achieve this new aesthetic for my Roblox game has opened so many new doors in my development journey. Blender has been more fun to use with all the new knowledge I’ve gained. Keep motivated to create everything that you see yourself doing. See you in my next post.

1 Like

Working on a full remake and rebuild of QSML1.

Here are some pictures of the developer site.

Control room

Fusion Reactor Core

Facility Spawn

Looking at the reactor from below.

Security + Annex

3 Likes

nice level design, looking forward to the next levels

LSPDFR/FiveM styled game. Looking to add FD/EMS this year!

6 Likes

3 Likes

Hello everyone! What do you guys think of my latest game?

It’s a bit weird concept and the gameplay is aiming to be challenging and succinct. Do you see any future for this in the platform?

One of my favorite games as a kid. Can’t wait to see the final product!

1 Like

I’m working on my newest game, Find The Puppies!
Go check it out! I’d really appreciate it!

For those interested in the game’s lore, the time is set in the future, where puppies ended up on several abandoned and remote islands during an experiment. Due to their reclusiveness, the puppies have been able to triple in size while still miraculously remaining the same breeds we all know. It’s your job to learn everything you can about these puppies in the dex, find them on their respective islands, and bring back humanity!

It’s a fun and educational game where you get to learn fun facts about real-world puppies.

2 Likes

:hotel: :city_sunset: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

15 Likes

ur sound is install-able
guess im gonna steal it B)

Devlog, watch my game grow

3 Likes

Working on a hammerbeam roof. What are your thoughts on it?

9 Likes

Simple barrel

2 Likes

Currently working on completely changing up my mobile UI and mechanics so that mobile players are able to play without moving their hands from the 4pm and 8pm positions.

Hopefully this will make the game feel much more like mobile legends when on mobile, while keeping the game close to it’s DOTA2 roots when playing on PC or console.

5 Likes

Me and a group of developers have been working on an upcoming FNAF inspired horror game. This game features free roam, objectives, custom night, advanced ai system for the monsters, and more. The game is scheduled to release August 10th, but we are still hard at work. Here are some screenshots:

If people are interested, I will link our socials and our game.

https://www.tiktok.com/@corruptedgamestudios?_t=8ng1Y5k4cEF&_r=1

https://x.com/CorruptedGamesX

1 Like