๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐——๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜ | Game Artist For Hire [UI/ GFX/Programmer]

This will be constantly updated to show my recent work! Some work may not be shown if not given permission to until the game is released! The โ€œZ Z Zโ€ is my watermark, It represents the persona I have created on roblox, with a sleepy Characteristic.

New Work
Scripting

This is the game I made in a couple of days! This was a solo project.
Color Mania - Roblox

UI Design

This is for an upcoming game, I will link the game once available to play! The designs are NOT FINAL, they still are being changed and being worked on.

This was for a bakery game and the client asked for the colour scheme of pink and white.

This was for a prison game and the client asked for a orange and blue theme and so thatโ€™s what I went with. The game is still undergoing development so the UI can change before final game.

GFX

This was my first ever GFX I did! It was for my game called Color Mania, by no means does represent my current skill, I thought this would be nice to share!

Logos

These were my logo design for my game Color Mania.

Old Work
UI Design

Renders

Group Icons

Reviews

Make sure to read all of the information so that the commission can be as efficient as possible.

Infomation

It is highly recommended that planning and preparation is taken into consideration, because with this I can typically finish your commission in just 3 days IF communication of what you need is done properly. In order for me to best fulfill your commission, the following must be communicated thoroughly to the best of your efforts:

Information required if the commission is for a new game:

1. What is the game about?

2. What art style are you (the client) looking for in regards to the UI, cartoon-styled, minimalistic (website) styled, or realistic (high-qual. textures and shading) style?

3. What are some games that you can reference for how you want the User Interface to look like? Pictures are absolutely required. (Note: The more reference images (pictures) that you have, the better!)

4. A group chat with any other and all associated project members (Developers) for your game. (Highly Preferred; Faster responses = Faster I can get it done).

5. A group link is to be provided from which funds are distributed from and visual proof of funds The group funds must already be in the group and I will not accept the commission if the Robux was not earned from a game.

Information required if the commission is for a current game:

1. Screenshots of all the original gameโ€™s interface needing to be redone.

2. What is the game about?

3. What art style are you (the client) looking for in regards to the UI, cartoon-styled, minimalistic (website) styled, or realistic (high-qual. textures and shading) style?

4. What are some games that you can reference for how you want the User Interface to look like? Pictures are absolutely required. (Note: The more reference images (pictures) that you have, the better!)

5. A group chat with any other and all associated project members (Developers) for your game. (Highly Preferred; Faster responses = Faster I can get it done).

6. A group link is to be provided from which funds are distributed from and visual proof of funds The group funds must already be in the group and I will not accept the commission if the Robux was not earned from a game.

Discord: TheDCraft#1427
Discord ID: 722452006807273593

The Discord ID is incase I change my discord name!

This is my other post which is still open, make sure to check it out!

26 Likes

Great Quality I hope they buy you a lot!

2 Likes

Looks really good. Would you be able to design for a horror game?

2 Likes

Yeah, Of course. If you have discord add me and we talk more.

1 Like

These UI designs are definitely underrated.

1 Like

Thanks. That means a lot. :heart:

1 Like

Wow, just wow!
I love it!

Clean, and high quality.

1 Like

Thank you, that means a lot. :grinning:

1 Like

Really nice designs! Keep up the good work

1 Like

I appreciate that, thanks. :heart:

2 Likes

These are awesome, man! If Iโ€™m ever in need of a UI designer, Iโ€™ll be knocking at your door.

1 Like

Thank you, Iโ€™ll be happy to open to door. :grin:

2 Likes

Your style is incredible, totally loved the first one in UI Design

2 Likes

Awesome work! I could see myself hiring you in the near future!

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate that. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Iโ€™ll be happy to work with you! :smiley:

2 Likes

[CLOSED] For the next hour, Prices will be 50% Off! So $44 and R$ 12500. Remember this is only for the a hour. Currently It is 10:40am for me, this offer will end on 11:40am.

3 Likes

nooo i missed my chance ;(
also how much for an icon[i need a fish icon]

[HUGE UPDATE] I am still currently Closed, but I will be opening soon. Bookmark this page, so any updates will notify you! I am still in the process of making new work, I kept my old work so you can see how much Iโ€™ve improved. Thank you for reading and I hope to work with you soon.

YOOO THATS NICEEEEEEEE! And my discord is: Nkk2356#8118

1 Like