Premium, Verified, and Robux Unicode Characters

I can’t seem to find a place where these are stored, so here are the Unicode replacement characters for Robux, Premium, and Verified!

• Robux:
  • Premium:
  • Verified:

In code (Courtesy of @ItsAllOnAce ):

• Robux: utf8.char(0xE002)
  • Premium: utf8.char(0xE001)
  • Verified: utf8.char(0xE000)

Note that these won’t show up in the DevForum, and will only show in game, as seen here:

(The text on this textlabel is ;;;)

AND it works with UIStroke!

I think these characters are extremely useful for making shop UI. Having these symbols allows you to make your UI without using an ImageLabel and a TextLabel right next to eachother (makes things less complicated.)

227 Likes

If you want to apply these icons via script, here is the utf8 code:
utf8.char(0xE000) - Verified Badge
utf8.char(0xE001) - Premium Icon
utf8.char(0xE002) - Robux Icon

20 Likes

I’ll add this to the post, thanks!!

3 Likes

Is there a way to get the utf8 code for the colour version of the Robux icon? (example below.)
robux_color

I don’t think so

3 Likes

These aren’t really necessary. You can just use the copy/pasted versions.

TextLabel.Text = ";;;"
3 Likes

Well, I personally find it a lot cleaner to write the code for the icons rather than the copy-pasting the unsupported character into the script.

12 Likes

Sure, then you (or a coworker) will look at your code later and wonder why your shop UI has man and woman emojis in it.

2 Likes

Unsure where people are seeing male/female emojis. They are clearly just question marks
and in code the same thing

2 Likes

I think it just depends on which Device the Player uses. On my side, I can see that it’s the female/male emoji.

1 Like

So these are secretly what the icons are made of…

5 Likes

like your first reply said no, but you can add an aditional UIGradient and get it close to what you want!

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes