DavidNet22 | 2D Graphic designer/artist

If you want to see my TRANSLATOR portfolio click here

Contact

There are many ways of contacting me, but maybe I take a while answering due to the different timezones and sometimes I’m a bit busy, so PLEASE be patient. :wink: My timezone is CDT.

Reviews!

So you don't have to scroll through the replies

Thanks for reading! I hope to work with you very soon! :wink:

40 Likes

Hello , I’d like to buy thumnail ! I added you to friend DeHarchy#4969

1 Like

Wow, this is really amazing!
For how easy your images are that you used in your portfolio,
you make them nice, unbelieveable. Never saw your type of work before.
Keep it up!

1 Like

Your artwork is so cute, keep it up.

1 Like

Just added more examples! Check them out!

Really good service and high quality work ! Thank you , recommend !

1 Like

Nice, I’d recommend him. He is a great guy, great customer service, and a talented lad! :+1:

3 Likes

Very nice artwork! Don’t need GFX from you for now, but if I ever do, I’ll give you a call! Keep it up! :+1:t4:

3 Likes

I think the work is absolutely incredible, but in my thoughts, quite expensive. I really like the style you do, and would like to hire you but sadly im on a pretty low budget for my project. ;-;

Once again, the work is outstanding though!

1 Like

Defenately recommend working with David. High class work and gets it done within a reasonable time limit. Cheap prices, nice guy and very creative. 100% recommend!

1 Like

Did my commission really quickly and when ROBLOX moderation blocked the advertisement, made changes efficiently. 100% recommend him.

1 Like

Added a HUGE UPDATE of artwork and examples!

He’s a great artist and got the thumbnail done in 3 days. I recommend him.

1 Like

Great artist to work it! Got the work done quickly and I am extremely happy with what I got!

1 Like

Hello. I ordered a commission from David, and he was super professional throughout the whole process. I really enjoyed the outcome of my GFX, and def would recommend him for some simple 2d art. The time I waited also wasn’t that bad, only a few days. :grinning:

2 Likes

A review from a customer who isn’t able to post

cute drawings <3 :heartpulse: Keep up the good work :+1:

2 Likes

Ty! It was a pleasure to work with you!

I highly recommend DavidNet22. He delivered a high-quality product within the day I contacted him. Seriously impressive

1 Like

Was really good working with DavidNet22. Delivered my work quickly but still maintained quality. Willl definitely use again :ok_hand:

1 Like