Roblox games load for about 3 seconds then instantly crash

Hello Veov_Ekdosi,

As your issues seem to be resolved, I’m going to go ahead and close this ticket. Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you encounter any other issues.

3 Likes

Logs
I found it

2 Likes

Hello Sam,

Thank you for forwarding the log file to us. The log file is somewhat truncated, but it contains enough information for us to tell that you are running a 32-bit client. 32-bit clients are not Hyperion-protected, so the issues you are facing are unrelated to Hyperion.

For 32-bit client issues, please open a separate bug report or alternatively, wait until the new 64-bit client is fully rolled out.

I apologize that at the moment, I cannot provide a more tangible solution.

4 Likes

Hello??? Im still having a similar problem here, I switched to production but it doesnt fix anything?

5 Likes

This issue is still happening to many users. Would be nice if someone could look at my logs and give me a clue.

4 Likes

Hello all,

We have just released the latest version of the Windows client (version 0.574). Please confirm whether the reported problems occur with this recent version. Furthermore, we encourage everyone who encounters issues to file a bug report, attach the generated client log file and, if the client crashed, the corresponding crash dump.

If your Windows 64-bit Roblox client crashes, there is a high chance that one or more of the following cases are true:

• The client is being executed on a virtual machine.
  • Legitimate software is attempting to open a handle to the client process.
  • Malicious software is attempting to manipulate the client process.

To determine the reason for the crash, we recommend performing a clean boot and trying to run the client again. If the client starts up correctly, then one or more programs in the regular setup may be causing the issues.

Thank you for your cooperation .

4 Likes

reinstall, clean boot, and still can’t open any game…

18 Likes

performed a clean boot, but the client still freezes after a few minutes

3 Likes

Does the client just freeze or does it crash at some point after freezing?

3 Likes

Yeah mine started doing this too after an update 2 hours ago, I tried a clean boot. I click play, it will load for 3 seconds on the title screen then it will just freeze and crash a few seconds later.

4 Likes

Hello AsteIan,

Could you please file a bug report and attach the logs and the crash dump.
Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

it freezes and then the application just exits at some point
here’s the .log file

2 Likes

Has been happening to me ever since Byfron too, except it either goes into the “An unexpected error has occured and roblox needs to quit” screen, shows “Starting Roblox…” then does nothing, or into “The application has encountered an unrecoverable error. Click OK to create a memory dump, then please share it on our support site.”

11 Likes

same issue with me from yesterday after roblox update i cant start roblox - instant crash
or doesnt even starts up and just works some time on background before closing itself

7 Likes

this bug still continues to happen after the update.

i have sent you my .log files once again.

7 Likes

I was about to post a bug report as well until I saw that I have left wireshark open, I closed it and the client runs normally now, I just wonder if this is intentional, I have left wireshark on while playing a lot of games, some with the best anticheat on the market like valorant., and I have never had this issue before

Update, I have tested a few apps, netlimiter also crashes the client

5 Likes

Hello Hashtags,

Wireshark and NetLimiter are not explicitly blacklisted. I suspect that their incompatibility falls into the category mentioned here: [64-bit client] Crashing after a couple minutes of play, every time - #5 by Bitdancer

While this may not apply to the software mentioned above, we would like to pose a general question to the community: Why would seemingly harmless and innocent software need to require read/write access to another process, and what does it do once access is granted?

6 Likes

This ‘unexpected client behavior’ as well as the “unexpected error occurred” have been happening to me and a lot of people I know. It seems to happen a lot when trying to load into a large terrain map

6 Likes

You guys have done something wrong for sure, Didn’t one of the engineer say that FPS Unlocked was whitelisted by byfron? Because right now what i can see is that we get kicked for having an FPS Unlocker on.

6 Likes

I joined ONE ROBLOX experience and as soon as I left to go to another one, I was hit with the same error. After reinstalling and restarting my PC, I was met with a ‘Failed to load SensApi.dll’ error, but miraculously I was able to join games.

I don’t understand how this company fumbles around with their updates so much. Even now, I have an issue with voice chat not working at all, despite it previously working even WHEN the anticheat was implemented yesterday.

7 Likes