Popmall – Free Catalog & Avatar Editor

Popmall – Free Catalog & Avatar Editor

Popmall (previously called Super Biz Catalog) is the easiest way to add a beautiful and powerful catalog and avatar editor to your experience. Help your players express themselves, get them to play longer, and improve your monetization.

:gear: Easy Setup | :shopping: Curated Categories | :mag: Powerful Search | :chart_with_upwards_trend: Sales Analytics
:floppy_disk: Saved Outfits | :leg: Body Customization | :leftwards_arrow_with_hook: Undo/Redo | :camera_flash: Camera Mode
:dress: Discover & Share Outfits | :school_satchel: Inventory | :basket: Bundles

Button

Button

Old DocsOld Demo Game

:gear: Easy Setup and Flexible

Easily integrate Popmall with a toolbar button or create a custom entry point.

:shopping: Curated Categories

The catalog stays fresh with new themed categories that are updated regularly.

:mag: Powerful Search

Players can search for items by a term or ID, and can quickly jump between categories.

:floppy_disk: Saved Outfits

Players can save outfits, enticing them to come back to your game.

:leg: Body Customization

Players can customize their body proportions and skin tone.

:camera_flash: Camera Mode

Zoom in and pose so players can show off their outfits.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Measure Your Revenue

Use Super Biz Analytics to measure your asset sales revenue. Learn More

How do I get setup?

It takes less than 5 minutes and only a few lines of code to get setup with Popmall. Learn more in the Popmall Docs.

How much do I earn?

You earn a 40% commission on all items sold in your game. Learn more in Roblox’s Developer Economics Documentation.

We’ll be posting updates here and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/superbiz_

Is this free?

Yes! In the future we may charge for new features.

Is Super Biz the same as Bloxbiz?

Yes! Bloxbiz is now rebranded to Super Biz.

Where can I get support?

Leave a comment or join our Discord for additional support (via the Super Biz Roblox group).

Try More Super Biz Products

Join 1000s of game developers using Super Biz

Button

Button

Old DocsOld Demo Game

138 Likes

Very helpful and well made, will take a look. This is going to be very useful for many purposes.

1 Like

Awesome! This is very interesting.

1 Like

How does this allow us to monetize our game when they can choose anything from the catalog?

You get 40% of what they bought

2 Likes

It seems like some smart guys like merely already discover it a long time before but you’re the first one to make it open sourced.
Great job!

How exactly does that work? Is superbiz affiliated with roblox or do you guys just have a lot of robux to spare?

1 Like

Its not, however roblox just allowed scripts to change the avatar and stuff. Also you could purchase character items for a few years. However, it is not really 40%. It is 10% for “Classic Clothing” and 40% for “3D Clothes and Accessories”

1 Like

Not really, I’ve been doing this for ages, there is an opensource model that allows you to buy anything via item id, I usually do this when I buy items since I get a portion of my robux back.

3 Likes

Are you dumb?

Superbiz Catalog allows you to have a browsable catalog for players to purchase items. The open-source models that allows you to buy items with id, requires the player to go to the website to browse for items, and copy the id, when with superbiz catalog they can be browsing in-game, without the fuss of ids.

Realistically, no player will be using the id based one, since they can just purchase the goods on the website whilst they get the id, the id based one were just made for people to publish places, and save 40% when buying goods for themselves. This catalog is for creators to have extra profits from their players.

1 Like

Very well made and executed, I do want to let you know that if you do (and you should) make some aspects of it purchase-only, as many others don’t know, to move it to creations feedback!

1 Like

I can very much vouch for this, I implemented the Super Biz catalog system into my game ‘Bakery Simulator’ a few weeks ago. I’ve seen revenue from assets increase by as much as 80x since adding this.

To be perfectly clear, it still doesn’t make up a significant chunk of my revenue, but it went from practically nothing to a decent amount of extra cash for zero effort on my part. Great stuff!

5 Likes

so it’s coming out of pocket from the developers? how do we get this robux? where does it come from?

It’s a built in Roblox feature. When a item(gamepass, shirt, ETC) is sold in your game you get a 10%-40% cut of the revenue(depending on what the type of asset sold is).
It comes out of the seller’s portion of the pay, so if I sold a gamepass for 10 robux in your game, I would get 6 robux instead of 7, because you would get 1 Robuck from the commission.

2 Likes

Roblox gives developers 40% of the revenue generated by in-game bundle purchases.

2 Likes

Interesting. wonder why it does that for gamepasses too, because it just gives the actual developer less money.

1 Like

Any suggestions for what categories we should feature in the catalog?

Pretty good not gonna lie but…
What if we don’t want to share any information to your website ?
Can’t we have a standalone version?

3 Likes

why does nothing come up

Solved.

1 Like

Likely forgot to enable HTTP requests!