The Robloxian Army (TRA) - FAQ

TRA

This guide is for the Roblox group named The Robloxian Army TRA

If you find any issues with this guide or need any help, feel free to contact a High Rank ( Colonel+ ) in TRA or message me on these forums.

1. Table of Contents

1. Table of Contents
  2. FAQ
    a. What does FAQ mean?
    b. Can I have ROBUX to buy the uniform?
    c. How do you get promoted?
    d. When are events? Why is there not an event right now?
    e. Where is everybody?
    f. Where do I go?
    g. Does TRA have a Twitter?
    h. What packages are allowed?
  3. Help
  4. Other Documents

2. FAQ

a. What does FAQ mean?

Frequently Asked Questions

b. Can I have ROBUX to buy the uniform?

The main group does not give any funds out other then for exceptional group activities. However, there is a division, The Robloxian Army Funding, that gives out group funds for uniforms as long as you meet the following criteria:

• Your rank in TRA is Private or above
      • You do not have any type of Builders Club
      • You don’t already own the uniform ( exception for division uniforms )

Our uniform is also given out automatically at all of our places via Partixel’s
      UniformService, so if you can’t afford it you will be given it for free.

Our uniform GUI is at the bottom right of your screen, displayed by an arrow: <

c. How do you get promoted?

Attend events and show maturity, activity and loyalty in order to be promoted. Promotions are given out at the discretion of an officer or high ranking member.

Specifics per rank and other information about promotions are listed here

d. When are events? Why is there not an event right now?

Events are usually pre-scheduled by Officers+ and you can get the times of these by asking any Officer or above.

However, major events are shouted a few hours or a few days in advance. All times are in Eastern Standard Time. ( Greenwich Mean Time Minus Five )

If you would like to request an event, please contact an available officer or above in order to request one.

e. Where is everybody?

We use the group wall and shout for the most part. You can find an event happening at the time via the shout, and you can also freely message any High Rank or Officer. All Recruits and higher get immediate access to the group wall for both reading and posting upon acceptance to the group.

f. Where do I go?

g. Does TRA have a Twitter?

Yes!

Follow for free cookies.

h. What packages are allowed?

All packages, hats, and other accessories are allowed unless they cover the uniform. Your uniform must be shown at all times while on duty.

3. Help

If you have any further questions or any suggestions for this FAQ, please contact DrDrRoblox or myself.

4. Other Documents

1 Like