What are you working on currently? (2020)

Doing some work on the UI. Probably going to make the Rebirth screen at night.

7 Likes

I’m starting to get used to Blender, and it’s beginning to get much easier now.

Anyways, tried to make a PU-1 scope. Triangle count is way too high somehow (about 6k tris)

I think this looks pretty good for just starting to use Blender.

8 Likes

Coming Soon: Winter Update

23 Likes

Taking the tram through the city

16 Likes

Gotta love ProximityPrompts! (You too TweenSerivce! :wink:)

(Yes, there aren’t any builds, I just wanted to make a cool door with Proximity Prompts and TweenService!)

12 Likes

An orange corner with a radio shop and fried rice stand. Loving the font I used.

25 Likes

That is some insane work, nice job! Would like a render to see all the detail on that rig!

1 Like

Need to rework the colors, UI design for my upcoming cooperative portal adventure game.

12 Likes

Nice job man. But notice how the gradient covers the border?

1 Like

working on a minecraft-style spleef game concept with classic roblox maps :slight_smile:

Every player starts with a short range shovel and long range weapons & potions for status effects will be dropped throughout the game. The goal is to be the last player remaining and make everyone else fall through the world.

15 Likes

Another music!!!

finished working on Penguin art!!!

…in powerpoint

42 Likes

Nothing serious to be fair, just working on a cube pet kit for those who really could use one and don’t have many funds to afford a proper designer.
What else is there to say? I like to help people.

Current progress:

Some examples with higher reso images:

15 Likes

Something like this already exists its called Road Generator (Beta)
https://www.roblox.com/library/4846074825/Roads-Plugin-Beta-0-4

5 Likes

I remade Vector3, and called it Point.
I’m still learning metatables and OOP, if there is anything wrong with my code please tell me, I’d like to learn from my mistakes. Here is the model.

1 Like

its finally here the Camaro you all been waiting for be sure to rate if can follow me on twitter @lordsoftheskys

18 Likes

Hehe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Low poly Lebel 1886 for “Westbound 2”
Fall accelerator project

13 Likes

A New Gaming Setup For My RP Game

9 Likes

Working on a winter version of my builder challenge submission.
Happy Holidays! Winter map (game link & comments)

23 Likes

True true, we’re thinking of ways to create the progress bar in the studio lol Nice eye!