Developer stats dates are nearly unusable

Developer stats data points are currently insanely difficult to pinpoint because you can’t properly read timestamps. The ideal fix is to replace the redundant duplicate information and replace it with a timestamp.

Why it’s currently broken / unusable

The easy yet effective solution

The timestamp should be in the format of the current graph you’re viewing.
Hourly: 4:00
Daily: Aug 29
Monthly: June

33 Likes

Daily stats are especially confusing because it feels like it’s ending days in the evening pacific time.

3 Likes

also what is this

why is this happening

13 Likes

Hey All,

We are doing a major review on developer stats and the developer page and will be looking for ways to improve the entire experience. Please continue to post about changes and improvements you would want to see for developer tools.

Please try to format requests into the form of what you are trying to achieve rather than what the solution should be. This is the exact kind of feedback we need to shape future updates.

16 Likes

Yeah, please implement viewing like this, or similar in ways, like date following cursor, etc. (Stats I setup for Phantom Forces)
2017-09-12_01-37-37
(Click to view gif)

3 Likes

fast forward a year later and developer stats are even more unusable. Any update on the horizon?

4 Likes

I didn’t see that there was a thread where you notified developers that DevStats were getting a makeover. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, even if this is months after, I have some threads that should be taken into account during the makeover.

4 Likes