New Management Internship Guide - Frizzed Cafe

frizzedest2017logo
Frizzed Cafe, “Aesthetically pleasing food, brought to you.”
EST. 23rd of August 2017
This topic has been made to inform new Management Interns of the Frizzed Cafe Community on how to proceed as an intern successfully.

INTRODUCTION
Well uh, welcome new Management Interns! I’m glad you’ve made it this far, here you will be able to find out how you can proceed as a Management Intern! Hopefully, this helps!

WHAT DO I DO?
As a Management Intern, you will be supervised in the game. You will be able to attend shifts & help at training sessions. Most importantly, you will need to prove that you are worthy of becoming a Senior Management Officer. You can do this by dedicating your hard work & showing your passion for becoming a Senior Manager. Promotions to Senior Management will usually occur in the game. You’re also expected to consistently have a good amount of activity while in game. :yum:

IN GAME EXPECTATIONS
While you’re in the game, you’re expected to comply with both Our Guidelines & Roblox’s Community Guidelines. Clearly, not complying will result in termination of your internship at Frizzed Cafe. Frizzed isn’t an extremely strict community, so we don’t require you to go all out on professionalism, you can be chill with it, just like we are. We expect your use of kindness to be at a record high, we’ll be kind as long as you are!

I HAVE A QUESTION, WHO CAN I ASK?
You’re able to ask MR+ roles, however, depending on the question, you may need to ask SR+ roles.

That’s all for now, thanks for reading!
JacknSepticEyejJack, Frizzed Founder

OTHER GUIDES

Thanks for reading,
DiscombobulatedJack, Frizzed Founder.

More soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.