Low Poly Nature Pack

So my WiFi has been down all day and I was really bored so I decided to hop on blender and model a few things to give back to the community who have helped me many many times when I’ve been confused or lost.
I hope these are somewhat useful to you and help speed up your game development.

The Pack

• 1 Cloud
  • 2 Trees
  • 2 Rocks

Here’s an image of the models in the pack:

You can give me credit for them if you wish to do so but it’s fine if you don’t, just please don’t take credit for them if you do end up using them in your game, other than that I hope you enjoy them. And if you’re ever interested in commissioning me for other assets my portfolio is linked here

Here’s a link to the models or you can use either of the files below.

The Files

Simple Low Poly Pack.blend (878.1 KB) (2.8 Blender)
Low Poly Pack.rbxl (31.8 KB) (Roblox Studio FIle)

Other Packs

Free Low Poly Horror Pack
Free Low Poly Desert Pack
Free Low Poly Food Pack
Free Low Poly Portal Scene
Free Low Poly Tropical Island Scene
Free Low Poly Archipelago Pack

Happy developing (:

P.S. I’m going to be doing a lot more twitter exclusive things in the future regarding my asset packs, so if you’re interested in that then give me a follow

125 Likes

I’ll have to give you some credit, because I think I’m gonna need one of these, Thanks for making these!

I don’t need these anymore but these are still cool.

8 Likes

No problem, thanks for using them :hugs:

5 Likes

hello hi it is for a newer version of blender so i use the blender 2.79 and cant not open it yeah… you make it model, or 2.79 blend please

5 Likes

Hey, I’ll make a studio file and place all the models there. I can’t due it right now because adopt me broke roblox and it’s really slow for me so I’ll do it later. (:

4 Likes

Excellent work, Iucag! These are something special :smiley:

4 Likes

Thankyouuu, I appreciate it a lot.

3 Likes

Hello, could you please publish the pack in a free model, so non-blender users can get the pack?

4 Likes

@ekuz0diaa I’ve updated the post and added a studio file for you, hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I just uploaded them as a model, they’re available to take now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my god! It is really good, reminds me of bubble gum simulator (haven’t played in ages) the objects are like the same somehow!

3 Likes

yeah thank, going use GFX render…

4 Likes

They look really cool! Might use them :thinking:

5 Likes

Made another one Low Poly Horror Pack - #5 by iucag

4 Likes

Thank you for these models, I really appreciated it!

3 Likes

No problem, thanks for using them (:

4 Likes

Here’s another pack people, hope you enjoy
Free Low Poly Desert Pack

1 Like

I think it’s very cool that you make these models available to the community.
Respect for you!

3 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it :smile:

3 Likes

Excellent work! I will credit you

3 Likes