R6 VR version 2 Finished

This is the new and mostly improved version of my first loader. Any issues with insert service should now be gone.

New module now includes better input managing, settings, more optimizations, sitting, some other cool features.

Taking a break because I have burnt my self out with school.

26 Likes

I am currently getting closer to finishing version 2, one step at a time.

2 Likes

is there a way to disable collisions for the arms?
if not I really feel like you should add a setting for it

I am currently in the process of making a large update. The new update will fix a lot of bugs and add new settings and other cool things

1 Like

Will keep my notifications on then, this project needs way more attention put into tbh, keep up the amazing work bud :slight_smile:!

1 Like

I have ran into an issue, the new roblox menu is worse than the last.
First time you open it it will only be displayed on the starting position (starting position as in it thinks you never moved or looked away since you joined)

Not only that but the second time you open the menu it just doesn’t appear, they even removed the recenter button!

not cool roblox

Besides that, I am on the last few things and I will release the the full version 2 in a couple days

Alright, through blankets, sweets, and ears I have finished.
Version 2 is now complete

Version 2 acts a lot more like nexus
New menu that can be activated after holding a button for a determined time
New settings such as arm collide distance, arms collidable
Removed almost all of the limb delay
and some other stuff

Menu will appear In front of the characters arm and face towards the camera

5 Likes

are you going to make a new post for it or is it updated already ?

1 Like

Oh, sorry I don’t think I updated it.

oh that makes sense, I thought the menu was still broken lol

Lol, it should be updated now, sorry for the wait.

1 Like

Sorry if you had encountered any VR breaking bugs, I tried to stress test the module for any I could find in multiple games. re-adding the VR loader may be necessary

1 Like

Would it be possible in the future that a list could be added to change the pose when you crouch? Like a list of buttons where instead of just laying on your chest, you can sit, lay on your back, etc? I think it would be cool for a bit more customization with your character. It could be added to Version 3 soon.

1 Like

Made an example for a use this could have, recording a play back.
Imagine being able to record your self in VR just like that, no animating needed to get the movements down.

Well this has it, open sourced. Go wild
vr recording - Roblox?

2 Likes

Not in my PC rn to check it, a video on it could be nice for people interested but 2 lazy to check it out in-game

1 Like

is there an video showcasing these features, cause my VR headset doesnt work currently.

2 Likes

Tried it out and boy does it look awesome. Does it have an option to stop viewing your VR recording?

Press the B button again, you should hear a beep.

I mean I know how to start and stop recording in VR, I just wanna know if there’s the option to stop viewing your VR recording in Non-VR like you actually wanna play the game.