Hello! I’ve found that many people are struggling with making ragdoll scripts. I did too a few months ago but now I have found the correct way to ragdoll, it’s smooth and easy. Today, I’ll be open sourcing my ragdoll script. It’s very compact I hope you’ll like it.
I’ll update regularly
- Works for R15 and R6 both.
- Computer support - Press F to toggle ragdoll and C to toggle first person.
- Mobile Support - Doll button to toggle ragdoll and FP button to toggle FP.
- Console Support - R1 for ragdoll and L1 for FP.
- Death ragdoll by default.
- Velocity checks - If a player exceeds a certain velocity, they will ragdoll. (Now server sided)
Server Script (ServerScriptService) - Does velocity checks. If a player exceeds a certain velocity, it ragdolls him.
Module Script (ServerScriptService) - Contains function for ragdolling and making joints.
Input Script (StarterGui) - Changes humanoid states and disables animations on client events. Contains controls for different devices which you can change.
Ragdoll Script (StarterPlayerScripts) - Makes changes to players humanoid whenever it resets/joins. Ragdolls on death.
To ragdoll NPCs - Just call Ragdoll.Joints(NPC character) to make joints for it, then call Ragdoll