Roblox games load for about 3 seconds then instantly crash

I have the same issue and I noticed that vrserver.exe pops up in task manager whenever I start Roblox. So I uninstalled SteamVR and it suddenly worked! Something with Hyperion and SteamVR must be the issue here.

got the same issue here except that the main problem is the “unsupported (UXTheme) modification” is resisting me to play Roblox via joining the website, this goes the same issue around back when the problem “Roblox needs to quit” and the other one I forgot what it was.

1 Like

If you have any modified Windows system files that are unsigned, Roblox will refuse to start. Is the file UXTheme modified in your Windows installation? (it can get modified through using theming programs, etc.)

3 Likes

Remove the UX theme “modification”, and use this if you still want to use a custom unsigned theme on Windows GitHub - namazso/SecureUxTheme: 🎨 A secure boot compatible in-memory UxTheme patcher
This tool patches the same DLLS, but in RAM instead of the SSD or HDD where Windows is installed.

1 Like

Hello all,

Due to the sheer number of crash dumps I receive every day, I’m simply not able to keep up, especially since many of them are not related to Hyperion, which means I have to file a bug report just the same way forum users do. At this point, I can’t accept any more crash dumps and ask that you file an official ticket rather than sending me the crash dump directly.

Thank you for understanding.

8 Likes

Also, the “Report bug” (shown here: How to post a Bug Report) or the ability to make a post in Bug reports are missing for my devforum acc. What can I try

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/cant-post-bug-reports-or-feature-requests/2009361/1

1 Like

only issue is that UXTheme is not installed in my PC sadly, idk how Roblox is detecting that i have that software installed.

1 Like

Im also having this issue sometimes Roblox crashes straight away then other times it runs for a few minutes then crashes. Also without UXTheme.

this issue is happening again. I have recorded a video on this, as you can see, it can’t go past Roblox’s loading screen without crashing.

PC Specs

CPU: Intel core i5-3570
RAM: 16GB
GPU: AMD Radeon RX550
Storage: 92/250GB left

I cant launch Roblox at all
I have tried the Windows App too and it crashes (Shows the logo and dies)
I have tried reinstalling, downgrading, using Bloxstrap - None of them works.
All logs i can find its about its Installing Roblox or using Studio (Studio itself works perfectly).
Im on fresh Windows 11 (23H2) install.

UPDATE: I have no idea what happened, i just turned on my laptop and all stuff got working. (I tried restarting my laptop before, wasnt helping)

UPDATE 2: It just wont work on fresh insallation at all, i have to wait some time to make it work, i genuinely have no idea whats causing this.

4 Likes

Downgrade to windows 11 22h2 thats the only solution for now

1 Like

I’m not sure what fixed it but now its working fine for me.

Roblox does work on 23H2 build 22631, something else is going on…

Roblox has been on a streak of ruining in game performance ever since Hyperion anti cheat was pushed to the public (big mistake).
Just look at how Pet Simulator 99 and Jailbreak runs on mine: 2024-01-25 21-29-06.mkv - Google Drive

LOW FPS, stuttering, gpu downclocking, all kinds of issues mixed together

The 99% lows aren’t looking good. 15FPS? bruh.

Getting the same issue. Roblox crash popup comes up after the game loads for like 3 seconds. I’m restarting and updating drivers to see if the issue persists.

Made it to work by running “RobloxPlayerInstaller.exe” inside %AppData%/Local/Roblox/Versions/<Game_Version>

1 Like

This must’ve been the exact solution I needed, or maybe V609 fixed it, but this fixed it for me! It’s almost unreal that it’s working again lol

1 Like

You have a 4th gen i7 and a GTX 1070

still worse than it should, but MAX GRAPHICS of any game thats not made by Valve on a 1070 and a 10 year old CPU running above 10fps is good